Senior Finance Analyst, Global FP&A, Surgical Vision - Global Sales Reporting.
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Senior Finance Analyst in
the Global Vision Financial Planning and Analysis team supporting
Surgical Vision. This position can be based in Irvine, CA,
Jacksonville, FL or Hopewell, NJ.
At Johnson & Johnson Vision, we have a bold ambition: to change the
trajectory of eye health. Thats why, through our operating
companies, weve developed solutions for every stage of lifeto help
people see better, connect better and live better. We partner with
eye care professionals to provide some of the worlds leading
products and technologies to address refractive error, cataracts,
dry eye, and beyond. We are committed to using our reach and size
for good and strive to put quality eye care within reach of
everyone, everywhere. Visit us at www.jjvision.com. Follow
@JNJVision on Twitter and Johnson & Johnson Vision on LinkedIn.
The Senior Financial Analyst role will provide key business
decision support, strategic analyses, reporting and consolidation
for Surgical Vision business. This role will be critical in
generating insights and decision-making recommendations to Surgical
Vision and Vision senior leadership, while also requiring
engagement and influence of Finance business partners around the
globe. High visibility role with opportunities to present and
interact with senior management. The position will report to the
Sr. Finance Manager, J&J Vision Global FP&A.
- Lead the Global Sales consolidation and reporting process for
- Prepare and present financial analyses of sales trends, key
performance measurements, dashboards, pricing analytics, NPI,
- Partner with Supply Chain on Gross Profit analysis to
understand potential risks/opportunities, key profitability levers,
and trend analysis.
- Lead the SV global tax planning process for all major
- Coordinate planning, budgeting, reporting, and compliance for
the HQ admin functions.
- Support the One Vision consolidation processes
- Leverage key systems (SAP, BW, Tableau, Bravo, and TM1) to
facilitate the creation of more robust analytics and forecasting
tools, which ultimately drive valuable insights as well as more
efficient global planning & reporting processes
- Support the End-to-End relationship between various groups -
Global Vision FPA, Regional Finance, Supply Chain, etc.
- Opportunity to support cross-functional projects.
- Prepare ad-hoc reporting & performance analytics
This role is a key member of the Global Surgical Vision FP&A
team so applicants must be collaborative in style, open to change
and always seeking to improve the way things are achieved,
employing, and driving the team to employ a forward-thinking
- Minimum of a bachelors degree is required, preferably within an
area of study in Finance and/or accounting.
- MBA, financial certification in ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA, CMA or
other equivalent is preferred
Experience And Skills
- A minimum 3 years finance or related business experience is
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills (i.e.: VLOOKUP
functions, formulas, pivot tables) required.
- Knowledge of data analytics software (e.g., Alteryx, Tableau)
- SAP and TM1 experience preferred
- Change management experience is preferred
- Prior experience creating and delivering PowerPoint
presentations to various levels of the organization preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in ability to partner with associates
at all levels of the organization required
- Strong communications, framing presentation skills; along with
solid interpersonal, negotiating and influencing skills
- Highly motivated individual with strong forward thinking
analytical skills, creating problem-solving track-record and
- Must work well in a dynamic environment and be able to
recommend and implement process improvements, work independently,
and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- This position can be based in Hopewell, NJ, Irvine, CA or
Jacksonville, FL and may require up to 10% travel.
At Johnson & Johnson, were on a mission to change the trajectory of
health for humanity. That starts by creating the worlds healthiest
workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower
the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our
employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered
employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an
approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to
support the well-being of our employees, their families and the
communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our
employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey,
please visit www.careers.jnj.com.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected
veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-1125 Trenton Harbourton
North America-United States-California-Irvine, United States-New
Jersey-Pennington, North America-United
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)
Keywords: Johnson & Johnson, Jacksonville , Senior Finance Analyst, Global FP&A, Surgical Vision - Global Sales Reporting., Accounting, Auditing , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!