Data and Analytics Safety and Soundness Audit Lead
Posted on: November 25, 2022
This role resides within the Engineering Risk and Controls
Technology team to support the Global Data and Analytics
organization. It reports to the Safety & Soundness Manager for Data
and Analytics. Technology Safety and Soundness is a series of
controls and supporting processes that reinforces the core
organizational focus on effectively managing risk.
- Facilitation liaison for Data and Analytics teams for assigned
- Act as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members in
reviewing control performance, control gaps, and establishing the
need for discussions and potential action.
- Complete review of assigned monthly Manager Control Assessment
Reviews to monitor, assess, and recommend solutions to emerging
- Recommend appropriate and pragmatic solutions to risk and
- Confirm and Maintain our Risk and Control inventory
- Work with team to create initial corrective action plans and
milestones for audit items that may be found to be deficient.
- Work in partnership with our Citi Operating Office team to
conduct sporadic risk evaluations for key Data and Analytics
functions to provide opportunities for self-identified risk
identification and corrective action.
- Facilitate paths for Data and Analytics stakeholders for
- Assist Internal Audit and the team to appropriately assess risk
when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular
consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup,
its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws,
rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical
judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business
practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues
with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of
others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct
- Can work with autonomy without extensive escalation over time
- 5-8 years of relevant experience or subject matter expertise in
a combination of risk and control, technology, and audit are
- 2-3 years of experience in audit or critical risk evaluations
- Utilize strong investigative and analytical skills when
managing complex issues to ensure root cause identification,
implementation of effective remediation and design of effective
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Effective project management skills
- Effective influencing, negotiation, and relationship management
- Ability to provide limited adaptive data analysis and think
analytically as needed This team does service multiple regions of
the world so some interaction across unique time zones will be
required and there may be a limited need to flex hours to service a
few meetings in Singapore or India. The hours would not be expected
to be incremental.
Job Family Group:
Business Analysis / Client Services
Irving Texas United States
Primary Location Salary Range:
$106,630.00 - $159,940.00
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to
their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified
interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are
a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to
use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review
Accessibility at Citi .
View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful
applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto
Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of
employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to
commencement of employment.
Keywords: Citi, Jacksonville , Data and Analytics Safety and Soundness Audit Lead, Accounting, Auditing , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!