Compliance Product Group Manager
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Serves as a senior function/business/product compliance risk
manager for Independent Compliance Risk Management (ICRM)
responsible for establishing internal strategies, policies,
procedures, processes, and programs to prevent violations of law,
rule, or regulation and design and deliver a risk management
framework that maintains risk levels within the firm's risk
appetite and protect the franchise. In addition, engages with the
ICRM product and function coverage teams, in order to partner to
develop and apply CRM program solutions that meet the
function/business/product and customer needs in a manner consistent
with the Citi program framework. Primary responsibilities include
monitoring compliance risk behaviors, providing day-to-day
Compliance advice relating to operations, financial requirements,
and guidance on the supported function/business/product and the
associated regulatory rules/laws and interpretation on internal
policies and procedures.
- Provide compliance support for the following areas within US
Personal Banking (USPB) Operations and Personal Banking & Wealth
Management (PBWM) Client Experience
- USPB Customer Service - Responsible for executing operational
processes for Branded Cards, Retail Services, and US Retail Banking
including responding to incoming customer calls, inquiries,
requests and online/mobile messaging sessions and referring
customer requests to other areas such as Credit Operations,
Collections, Fraud, and Core Operations as needed. Includes support
of account retention, account maintenance, lost/stolen cards,
authorized user changes, statement/invoice requests, monetary
adjustments, card replacements, military service notification, open
disputes, credit balance refunds, intake of Retail Banking
applications for secured and unsecured credit products, banking
package trade up/trade down, and privacy opt outs. Key regulations:
Reg Z, Reg E, Reg CC, UDAAP, Reg B, TCPA.
- USPB Operations Admin - Includes the Executive Response Unit
(ERU) responsible for documenting, investigating, and resolving
Level 3 complaints and providing management reporting. The USPB
Chief of Staff function also provides support for USPB Operations
by facilitating a unified strategy through collaboration, risk
mitigation, work centralization and driving decisions for
activities related to communication, program management, and
developing requirements and optimized solutions for select
platforms and tools. Key Regs: Reg Z, UDAAP, Reg B, FCRA.
- PBWM Client Experience - Monitors the voice of the client
(surveys) and important indices (e.g. JD Power, etc.) in order to
feed key strategic insights to the lines of business, and identify
client pain points to the appropriate business stakeholders for
resolution. This leads to an end-to-end transformation of customer
journeys/ experiences and transforms policies along the way. Key
Regs: Reg P, FFIEC IT Handbooks for Third Party Oversite, Business
Continuity and Guidelines for Info Security.
- Designing, developing, delivering and maintaining best-in-class
Compliance, programs, policies and practices for ICRM. Translates
ICRM strategy and goals across Citi's clients, products and
geographies in a succinct and clear manner; provide direction and
guidance on the programs.
- Managing a team or multiple teams of Compliance professionals.
Responsible for hiring, compensation, performance appraisals, staff
development, training, etc.
- Serving as a subject matter expert on Citi's Compliance
programs. Provides expert guidance on function/business/product
regulations on a real-time basis to manage compliance risk.
- Staying abreast of relevant changes to rules/regulations and
other industry news including regulatory findings.
- Overseeing the monitoring and identification of regulatory
developments, including enforcement actions, and new laws,
regulations, rules, and interpretations or guidance relating to the
- Analysing and scoping the impact of new and complex regulatory
developments across senior function/business/product.
- Advising ICRM and function/business/product management and
personnel on regulatory and compliance issues and provide credible
- Participating in industry groups and trade association working
groups or other forums.
- Leading initiatives and managing high-impact special project
work streams with a results-driven focus to deliver solutions,
including coordinating the implementation of new regulatory
- Managing strategy and responses to regulatory examinations,
reviews and inquiries and internal and external investigations, as
well as testing and audit.
- Designing and lead compliance and control reviews.
- Partnering with other ICRM teams and global functions,
including Legal, Risk, Operations and Technology, and Finance to
prevent and detect non-compliance issues and promote a culture of
- Additional duties as assigned. Qualifications:
- Expertise with Consumer Compliance laws, rules, regulations,
risks and typologies, including, but not limited to Regulations Z,
Regulation E, Regulation CC, UDAAP/UDAP, FCRA, and Regulation
- Excellent written, verbal and analytical skills
- Must be a self-starter, flexible, innovative and adaptive;
- Highly motivated, strong attention to detail, team oriented,
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to articulate
complex problems and solutions through concise and clear
- Ability to work collaboratively with regional and global
partners in other functional units; ability to navigate a complex
organization; to influence and lead people across cultures at a
- Experience in managing regulatory exams and relationships with
examiners, auditors, etc.
- Awareness of regulatory requirements including local and US
laws, international and industry standard
- Advanced knowledge in area of focus
- Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM) preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in compliance, legal
or other control-related function in the financial services firm,
regulatory organization, or legal/consulting firm, or a combination
thereof; experience in area of focus; strong working knowledge of
function/business/product and the related operations and financial
- Advanced degree (e.g. JD, MBA) a plus -
Job Family Group:
Compliance and Control -
Product Compliance Risk Management
Jacksonville Florida United States
Primary Location Salary Range:
$136,700.00 - $205,050.00
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to
their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified
interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are
a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to
use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review
Accessibility at Citi .
View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Keywords: Citi, Jacksonville , Compliance Product Group Manager , Accounting, Auditing , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!