Senior Business Control Specialist Global Treasury and Merchant Services
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Job Description:Key components of the role, however not limited
- Demonstrate ability to act as a Risk and Control Liaison for
the aligned GTMO LOB / FLU
- Support Test of Controls end to end quality review process
- Drive 100% Defect Remediation
- Lead and support actions related to TOC inventory change to
ensure flawless execution through project management tools and
- Candidate will actively review/test transactional activities to
identify issues, trends, or errors to review with Leaders and
Executives in the Business.
- Responsible for operating quality review reporting as part of
the Enterprise Process Management Policy and Procedure for test of
controls aligned to Process Inventory.
- Assess management and process controls for effectiveness at
ensuring compliance with policies and procedures.
- Candidate will complete / execute monthly testing activities to
ensure quality and adherence to applicable policy and
- Identify where new controls or improvements to existing
controls should be deployed.
- Develop and maintain effective partnership with business,
compliance, and risk teammates
- Demonstrate the ability to be a self-starter and demonstrate
ownership and results driving to become a subject matter expert in
aligned test inventory.
- Ability to quickly locate resources and manage desk routines so
tasks and responsibilities are met
- Experience in processes and systems for Global Treasury
Fulfillment, Service and Merchant Operations (OBA, GFS, GSS, TSYS,
MSRA and Synergy etc.)
- Experience with procedure documentation, audit, compliance,
and/or QA/QC testing. Data management knowledge beneficial.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with quick
adaptation to new technologies, methodologies, and systems
- Relationship management skills
- Proficient with Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to drive Quality
goals while meeting aggressive delivery deadlines.
- Role supports Global teams and may occasionally require
schedule flexibility to meet with partners.
- Data experience with Process Owner Portal, SharePoint sites
and/or Tableau beneficial
- Prior experience in a leadership role or proven leadership
skills, applicable to liaison work across teams and organizations
- Bachelor's Degree or Work Experience EquivalentRequired Skills
- 5 or more years' experience in Business Control, Risk,
Compliance, or Financial Services Operations environment
- Strong understanding of risk management principles and
- Project Management, Change Management or Program
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong
relationships and collaborate with various stakeholder.
- Must be able to communicate to all audiences including
- Detail-oriented and highly organized, capable of managing
multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify trends
and potential risks
- Ability to work independently and take initiative while also
being a team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Work, Excel, PowerPoint,
SharePoint)Shift:1st shift (United States of America)Hours Per
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Jacksonville , Senior Business Control Specialist Global Treasury and Merchant Services, Accounting, Auditing , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!