ADMIN ASSISTANT (FULL-TIME) @ DCPS
Company: Chartwells K12
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Posted Date: Feb 7, 2020
- We have an opening for a full-time ADMIN ASSISTANT
- Location: Duval County Schools - 2924 Knights Lane East,
Building 5, Jacksonville, FL 32216 Note: online applications
- Schedule: F/T: Monday through Friday.
- Requirement: Prior Recruiting, Admin Skills, Computer Skills,
and Customer Service experience is preferred!.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be
interested in joining our team.
Want to influence a generation? How about working in a place where
you know you make a difference. Try one of our 4000 public and
private school locations managed by Chartwells School Dining
Services. That's about 2.6 million young students we provide meals
and food service for each day. Eat. Learn. Live exemplifies
Chartwells' promise and philosophy that nourishing students is not
only our business; it's our commitment to the communities in which
Full time associates at Chartwells K-12 are offered many fantastic
benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide
administrative support to the team in a number of areas including
scheduling meetings and conference calls, booking travel, ordering
supplies, and additional duties as outlined below.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedules meetings and conference calls, including reserving
meeting rooms, organizing setups, and setting up bridge lines.
- Assists in managing calendars and tracking PTO.
- Handles incoming calls and correspondence and responds
independently as directed.
- Maintains office supply inventory and order supplies.
- Prepares memorandums outlining and explaining administrative
procedures and policies.
- Arranges programs, events, or conferences including booking
facilities and caterer as needed.
- Directs preparation of records such as agendas, notices, and
- Monitors company credit card transactions and prepares expense
- Books travel plans and itineraries and compiles documents for
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Three years of related administrative assistance experience in
a fast-paced organization is required.
- Proficient computer skills.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are
committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on
their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to
race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation.Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity.*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 375990
Keywords: Chartwells K12, Jacksonville , ADMIN ASSISTANT (FULL-TIME) @ DCPS, Administration, Clerical , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!