Administrative Coordinator - CarePlus- Jacksonville, FL (in-office)
Company: CarePlus Health Plans
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Are you passionate about contributing to the well-being of the
Medicare population? Would you like to provide support to an active
and fast-paced team of sales professionals? If so, the Sales
Support Representative provides effective sales administrative
support to assist the team with bringing new members onboard and
retaining the customers we serve. This position performs advanced
administrative, operational and customer support duties that
require independent initiative and judgment. Humana has an
inclusive and diverse culture welcoming candidates with
multilingual skill sets to service our consumers.
In this role you will support a Manager of Sales Administration,
Senior Manager of Medicare Sales, a Director and 8-10 Medicare
Sales Representatives, as well as, our external agents. Decisions
require good time management to prioritize requests, create and
organize processes to complete administrative tasks and projects.
This role requires an independent thinker who can rely upon their
own judgment to meet work deadlines. This role works in
collaboration with other teams and departments.
Typical duties in this Market office include:
- Order supplies and marketing materials, keep track of
inventory, stock and maintain an organized supply area with current
- Assist sales reps and sales management with sales support
- Engage with and assist members/visitors to the MarketPoint
- Maintain Guidance Center Manager database accurately
- Handle facilities issues including equipment maintenance
- Develop solid relationships with Humana MarketPoint associates,
partners, vendors, etc.
- Ensure adherence to corporate policies and guidelines as well
as CMS guidelines
- Perform sales reporting duties, creating and maintaining
reports and information in various databases
- Assist sales management team with completing reports,
PowerPoint presentations and other projects as needed
- Maintain office files and other records
- Assist with promoting events/activities, maintaining RSVP lists
and set-up of events in the Storefront location
- 1+ year in administrative, sales support or related
- Experience with computers including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint,
Outlook, with at least an intermediate level skillset using
- Must be self-motivated with a positive attitude and
- Must be able to lift boxes up to 40 lbs. - position requires
organizing, loading and unloading products and Medicare materials
used during Annual Election Period (AEP)
- This role is part of Humana's Driver safety program and
requires an individual to have a valid state driver's license and
proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least
- Must reside within a daily commutable distance of the assigned
Jacksonville, FL market office
- We will require full COVID vaccination for this job as we are a
healthcare company committed to putting health and safety first for
our members, patients, associates and the communities we
- If progressed to offer, you will be required to provide proof
of full vaccination or documentation for a medical or religious
exemption consideration where allowed by law.
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree.
- 1-3 years of experience working in sales, marketing or a
- Healthcare industry experience.
- Bilingual with the ability to speak, read and write in both
English and an additional language without limitations or
- This position is the point of contact for all walk in traffic
in the storefront office
- Any CarePlus associate who speaks with a member in a language
other than English must take a language proficiency assessment,
provided by an outside vendor, to ensure competency. Applicants
will be required to take the Interagency Language Rating (ILR) test
as provided by the Federal Government.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Keywords: CarePlus Health Plans, Jacksonville , Administrative Coordinator - CarePlus- Jacksonville, FL (in-office), Administration, Clerical , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!