Company: Michael A. George Insurance Services Inc
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionThe Receptionist position will involve answering
multiple phone lines, providing customer service to agency
customers, greeting office visitors throughout the day, drafting
letters & reports, and other additional clerical duties as directed
by the agency owner or associates. Uploading of daily documents,
assisting in the daily operations of the office.
Paid HolidaysBonus OpportunitiesPaid Time Off (PTO)Supplemental
InsuranceWeekends OffHolidays OffHands On TrainingProfessional Work
EnvironmentOffice Snacks & Coffee
- Secure all Trailing Documents from customers.
- Handle all incoming claim calls from customers.
- Complete Evidence of Insurance requests.
- Develop new Financial Services opportunities.
- Document each customer contact in eAgent.
- Immediately greet all customers, entering the office, in a
friendly and helpful manner.
- Take premium payments from customers.
- Ask each customer for referrals and explain our referral
- Treat each customer contact as a cross and up-sell opportunity
including financial products.
- Verify phone numbers, addresses and email addresses with each
customer contact and update customer information.
- Answer incoming phone calls on the first ring.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Be outstanding at relationship building.
- Maintain client relationships with follow up phone calls.
- Claims follow up calls.
- Schedule appointments for sales staff to meet prospective
- Foster strong relationships with our customers to maintain a
high level of client retention and product loyalty.
- Provides on-going support to insurance clients as needed.
- Provide customers with additional information about new
products and services.
- Uphold the wants and needs of your customers
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and
resourceful and be coachable.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Create relationships from a cold start.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently.
- Must have ability to multi-task.
- Must be awesome at opening doors and getting appointments from
a cold start.
- Must be highly self-motivated.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Excellent Spelling and Grammar skills.
- Exceptional Business Writing and Editing Skills.
- Great Customer Service Skills.
- Problem-Solving Capabilities.
- Works well with other employees and is a team player with a
- Strong work ethic and leadership skills.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult
- Be capable of handling customer rejection.
- Be equipped with great listening and closing skills.
- No insurance experience required but must be willing to
Keywords: Michael A. George Insurance Services Inc, Jacksonville , RECEPTIONIST, Administration, Clerical , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!