Company: The Klotz Group Of Companies
Location: Atlantic Beach
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionPosition: Office ManagerDepartment: Klotz Group
of CompaniesReporting to: COOLocation: Atlantic Beach, FL Who we
are: We are developers, owners and operators of
Multifamily/Apartment assets throughout the Southeast and in our
sights is an intense mission to dramatically change the way we
function, communicate, engage, evaluate, execute, course correct
and think about our organizational growth, operations and
management. We operate a vertically integrated real estate
investment platform with a group of wholly owned subsidiaries that
includes real estate brokerage, mortgage banking, property
management, development, construction, investment banking,
insurance/risk, marketing/advertising, and architecture efforts
that both support our own investment strategies as well as serve
the 3rd party marketplace. We possess an insatiable desire for
growth, accomplishment and making the impossible happen – to be
successful here, you must be too! Who we seek: We are igniting an
effort which is nothing less than a drastic transformation of our
entire approach and thought process around Real Estate Investment,
Management, Development and Operational excellence and at the
center of this transformation is a key resource – You! You are an
experienced change agent and is relentless in your pursuit of
organizational excellence. This role will not only help grow our
portfolio but will be a key player to the organization. As leaders,
we empirically believe in our people, we dramatically want the best
for our people and enthusiastically expect the best from of our
people! In your DNA will be a fire that burns, and the result is an
Insane passion and high energy forcreating change, improvement, and
the natural incapability of accepting below bar standards,
mediocrity, or anything less than the best. We need the right
Development Manager and are investing heavily in our mission to
grow. If you are up for the challenge, we want to engage with you!
If you truly consider yourself up to our challenge and are prepared
to demonstrate how and why – we are ready, Impress us! Working with
us, you'll be challenged daily to improve yourself, work harder and
faster than ever before and to take your skillsets and ability to
accomplish to levels never thought possible and take on your
position as if it was your own business. Our organization sparks
the entrepreneurial spirit to help people live up to their true
potential. Are you up to the challenge? In order to be considered
for this exciting opportunity – You must provide the following: 1)
Your resume 2) Are you Local? Or willing to permanently relocate?
3) Your Desired Salary/Compensation 4) When can you start? Office
Manager Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- This position has management responsibility over all
operations, budget, and capital expenditures for the corporate
- Front desk operations including answering the phone and
- Develop and implement systems and processes that maximize
efficiency and provide structure for all staff; work closely with
technology, operations staff to ensure consistency and accuracy
across all platforms.
- Oversee day-to-day office operations and procedures, including
purchasing/maintaining office supplies, mailing, shipping,
reserving conference rooms, guest management/visitor calendar,
office cleanliness, and physical organization.
- Executive support to the C Suite leadership team.
- Schedule and coordinate logistics for team meetings and events.
- Responsible for controlling of costs and capital
- Develop written procedures and front desk guidelines.
- Formulates, recommends, and implements policies, plans,
systems, and procedures to reduce costs and improve
- Responsible for managing the office cleaning crew.
- Assists the CFO/Accounting with various functions, as
- Responsible for the implementation of programs related to
Safety and Health.
- Other duties as requested based on department and/or
organizational need. Assist with Recruiting efforts (responsible
for assisting Hiring Managers to drive recruiting efforts):
- Partner with hiring managers to build effective sourcing,
assessment and closing approaches for successful recruiting
- Work with hiring managers to phone screen and vet
- Ensure that hiring managers are promptly following up with
- Using VIVAHR, track each candidate through the hiring process
- Manage the VIVAHR job posting system.
- Post open positions on VIVAHR.
- Coordinate workspaces for new hires.
- Assist with new employee onboarding.
- Work with IT to setup new employee laptop/equipment.
Keywords: The Klotz Group Of Companies, Jacksonville , Office Manager, Administration, Clerical , Atlantic Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!