Branch Office Administrator
Company: Aston Carter
Posted on: March 17, 2023
My client, a reputable fire protection company, is hiring for a
Branch Office Manager, with competitive pay and growth
- Develop positive relationships with contractors and building
- Accuracy of pricing and information.
- Ensuring that expenses incurred are reasonable and, in the
company's best interest.
- Book projects, create proposals, keep and maintain files and
other administrative duties.
- Setting goals and devising plans to achieve these goals.
- Assist in procuring and maintaining adequate and acceptable
- Develop personal training goals, which will ensure personal and
- Explore and seek out the latest technology in materials and
methods to ensure continued growth and increased margins.
- Develop and manage budget and expenses of the branch.
- Responsible for hiring qualified employees when appropriate and
manage those employees in accordance with the company policy.
- Purchase materials, schedule work and attend jobsite meetings
in accordance with a client/project needs.
- Be prepared to report at all staff meeting or operation
meetings with a progress and status of the current projects being
worked in the company.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.Qualifications to
- Must have management experience
- Must have fire sprinkler experience
- Must possess good communication skills with all managers and
field personnel so that pertinent information is given out
- Above-average attention to detail
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude throughout high volume
periods and when working through challenging situations
- Ability to speak effectively and interact with other team
members and leadershipAPPLY NOW About Aston Carter: Please Note:
Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via
Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from
you. At Aston Carter, we're dedicated to expanding career
opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business.
Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join
our team across a range of positions - from recruiting, sales and
delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have
the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is
rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless. Established in
1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm,
providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than
7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and
more than 200 offices, we extend our clients' capabilities by
seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today's
workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative
solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit . Aston
Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent
solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law. If you would like to request a
reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of
the job application process or interviewing process due to a
disability, please call or email for other accommodation options.
However, if you have questions about this position, please contact
the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The
Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this
Keywords: Aston Carter, Jacksonville , Branch Office Administrator, Administration, Clerical , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...