Receptionist, Home Health, Jacksonville, Full Time
Company: Brooks Rehabilitation
Posted on: March 20, 2023
- Maintains confidentiality of patient
- Adheres to policies, procedures and laws specific to patient
- Maintains a clean and safe environment; identifies and
- Meets all requirements for mandatory in-services.
- Adheres to policies regarding attendance, conduct, grooming,
- Promotes a positive image of the organization to outside
agencies and the
- Participates in performance improvement activities as
- Exhibits excellent service to patients, visitors, physicians,
- Shows courtesy, compassion and
- Exhibits values of the
- Arrange with Food Service for scheduled breakfast, lunch or
- Coordinate and maintain all travel arrangements.
- Maintain daily communication needs.
- File and update filing system using the specified folders
Schedule appointments and update electronic calendar daily.
- Maintain office equipment.
- Order and keep proper office supplies.
- Learn new computer software to enhance administrative support
- High school diploma or GED supplemented by previous
administrative support experience.
- Working knowledge of PC functions and knowledgeable of
Microsoft Office products.
- Good customer service, telephone, and verbal communication
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Good verbal and written communication skills required
- Prior experience in a health care setting preferred.
- Requires strong organizational skills and must be multi-task
oriented and tolerant of frequent interruptions. Location:
Jacksonville, FL 32216
Keywords: Brooks Rehabilitation, Jacksonville , Receptionist, Home Health, Jacksonville, Full Time, Administration, Clerical , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...