Entry Level- Part Time Office Services Associate
Company: IST Management
Posted on: September 15, 2023
IST Management is seeking an Entry Level Part Time Office Services
Associate to join our Jacksonville team! The Part Time Office
Services Associate will be responsible for assisting with mail and
package services provided on-site in a team environment. Ideal
candidates have prior customer service experience, are a team
player, and are willing to train! IST Management Services is the
fastest-growing, national, facilities management company in the
industry. IST Management is a BPO Company (Business Process
Outsourcing) specializing in providing solutions for the management
of physical and digital information through Facilities Management,
eDiscovery, and Electronic Document Management services. The
Opportunity: IST is looking for friendly, service-oriented,
customer focused people with a passion for excellence. We offer
professional training, skill enhancement and opportunities to
advance toward supervisor, assistant manager and site manager
positions. Hourly Compensation: $15.00-15.00 USD Schedule: This is
an on call position, specifically aimed to help cover for staff
members who may be out of the office. The hours will be 8am - 5pm,
and flexibility in daily work schedule for potential overtime hours
The Entry Level Part Time Office Services Associate will provide a
wide range of office services for the Jacksonville offices,
- Prepare and organize all materials required for copy, scanning
- Enter paperwork into an electronic system either by data entry
or by using multifunction devices such as copiers/scanners.
- Processing, sorting and distributing incoming mail to employees
in a corporate setting.
- Delivering mail and packages from one department or individual
to another within an office.
- Handling all outgoing packages, ensuring proper labeling, and
arranging pickup from the post office, UPS, FedEx, or other
- Demonstrating strong communication, organizational, and
customer service skills
- Ability to comfortably move/carry file boxes between
- Assisting with walking Courier route coverage.
- Follow policies and confidentiality dictations to safeguard
data and information
- Able to replace the receptionist for short period of times such
as lunch or short breaks.
Ideal candidates will have 2-3 years' of related experience
providing top tier customer service or office support services.
Other qualifications include:
- High school diploma or GED required, authorization to work for
any employer in the US required; experience working in hospitality,
retail, or restaurants is a plus!
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite; keyboarding and windows
environment PC skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written;
professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to meet employer's attendance policy; access to
reliable transportation to and from work
- Ability to lift 50lbs IST Management provides reasonable
accommodations to individuals with a disability in accordance with
applicable law in both the application and employment stages. If
you require any accommodation in completing your application for
employment, please let us know by informing our Talent Acquisition
team. Contact information here:
respect individuals reaching out for accommodations by utilizing
the contact information only for this purpose. You will receive
correspondence directly from your local IST Management hiring team
regarding your application submission and status after submission.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
Keywords: IST Management, Jacksonville , Entry Level- Part Time Office Services Associate, Administration, Clerical , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!