Commercial Sales Assistant/Administrative Assistant
Posted on: November 10, 2018
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information. Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing BB&T Accessibility or by calling . This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary:
Language Fluency: English (Required)
1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Under moderate supervision, provide sales, service and portfolio support to Relationship Managers, Commercial Credit staff, and sales leaders managing and supporting Commercial client portfolios.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Assist Relationship Managers with the initial stages of the loan origination process through timely and accurate delivery of information to Commercial Fulfillment and Loan Services.
2. Assist Relationship Mangers by providing sales support, including assistance with call preparation (e.g. using Vertical IQ, Data.com, Salesforce, the Internet, InSite, and internal relationship information).
3. Provide additional sales support by scheduling appointments, ensuring client assignment is accurate, creating prospect lists, entering information into Salesforce, following up with and consistently contacting clients and prospects with letters, emails, etc.
4. Support the sales process and portfolio growth through recognition of referral opportunities using the GAP report, Revenue Sales & Calling Plans, client financial statements, etc. Maintain knowledge and awareness of BB&T products and services. Partner with Relationship Managers and Integrated Relationship Management (IRM) partners in bringing attention to any potential client needs recognized through client contact (e.g. servicing opportunities) or cursory review of available financial information.
5. Support the Client Support Unit (CSU) by pulling necessary reports, following up, participating, scheduling meetings, etc.
6. Provide superior client service as related to business loan and deposit services, taking ownership of client needs, problems, and requests, following through to ensure timely and accurate resolution.
7. Assist in basic servicing of business deposit accounts assigned to Relationship Managers, including completion of necessary forms and documentation, verifying accuracy of account openings on the Bank's deposit system and pulling NSF/OD, At-Risk and Waive/Exception Pricing Reports for review by Relationship Managers.
8. Assist in deposit acquisition through understanding of business deposit products and partnering with Relationship Managers to execute business deposit services recommendations.
9. Assist Relationship Managers in problem loan management and collection activities through review of past due reports, monitoring of payment postings on the Bank's loan system, assisting as directed in early and frequent contact with past due clients to ensure payment and bringing potential collection issues to the awareness of the Relationship Manager.
10. Assist Relationship Managers in general portfolio management, including accurate and efficient preparation and processing of business loan and deposit transactions and maintenance, focusing on the primary areas of loan quality, yield, growth and client service satisfaction.
11. Serve as a mentor to less-experienced Commercial Sales Assistants.
Required Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. High School diploma, or equivalent education and related training
2. Two years of experience as an active BSA/CSA I or equivalent job experience
3. Good communication skills, both written and verbal, in relating to internal and external clients and contacts
4. Good organizational skills
5. Ability to complete all core courses outlined in the CSA training curriculum
6. Possess working product knowledge of bank services
7. Possess math aptitude with ability to grasp general accounting and financial concepts
8. Demonstrated ability to identify, analyze and resolve technical problems independently, related to the Bank's automated loan and deposit systems as well as collateral and other documentation situations
9. Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products
10. Ability to travel, occasionally overnight
1. Associate's degree in related field
Keywords: BB&T, Jacksonville , Commercial Sales Assistant/Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!