Company: The Haskell Company
Posted on: October 13, 2019
Haskell is looking for an Administrative Assistant, team member for
our growing team in Jacksonville, FL. This team member will be a
proactive, resourceful and efficient executive administrative
assistant. They will be responsible for handling a wide range of
administrative and executive support-related tasks and should be
able to work independently with little or no supervision. This
position is will be working in a fast-paced environment, sometimes
under pressure while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and
efficient. A high level of professionalism, discretion, and
confidentiality is crucial. Desired software skills include Office
Suite and sales tracking systems. InDesign/marketing capabilities
for presentation creation is a plus.
* High level of coordination for setting priorities, complex tasks
and adhering to strict deadlines.
* Prepare and formatting information for the internal and external
distribution of correspondence to include proofreading and
* Responsible for compiling data and/or performing research for
reports and materials for publications and presentations for
executives and/or company.
* Read and analyze incoming memos and reports to determine
significance and determine distribution.
* Setup and coordinate meetings and high-level conference calls and
develop agendas as needed.
* Prepare and maintain executive's expense reports and
* Coordinate and arrange travel reservations and maintains calendar
and schedule appointments as needed ensuring no scheduling
* Meet and greet clients, visitors, and vendors; answer and screen
phone calls and respond to routine questions.
* May be responsible for independent projects in addition to
routine support duties, as necessary.
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* Some college or appropriate business certification preferred.
* Minimum of 8 years' administrative support experience with one
year of senior-level executive experience.
Specific Knowledge, Skills, License, Certifications, Etc.:
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Ability to work with all levels of management
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Keep confidential information.
* Communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
* Provide, as well as carry out, detailed verbal and written
* Collaborate with others to accomplish organizational goals;
identify and resolve problems.
* Use logical or rational thinking to solve problems; make
decisions based on personal judgment.
* Perform mathematical calculations (fractions, decimals,
percentages, statistical ) as needed.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to
Keywords: The Haskell Company, Jacksonville , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!