Data Entry Clerk-1
Company: Republic Services
Posted on: November 11, 2019
POSITION SUMMARY: The Data Entry Clerk is primarily responsible for
the timely and accurate entry of new and updated customer contracts
into the Company?s systems. In addition, the Data Entry Clerk will
enter A/R adjustments to customer?s accounts.
- Enters new and updated customer contracts into system and
updates existing customer contracts as needed.
- Compares data entered to source documentation for accuracy and
- Scans source documents as PDFs into the document storage
- Keys A/R adjustments into the billing system, ensuring
necessary approvals are evident.
- Proofreads fellow team member?s outputs.
- Contributes to team effort.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work in a high
- Attention to detail, accuracy and deadlines.
- Knowledge of basic computer functions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to be flexible and positive in a fast-paced
- Energetic self-starter who thrives in a team based
- Minimum of two years of data entry experience.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum of one year of data entry experience.Republic Services
is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran
status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected
by applicable law.
The statements used herein are intended to describe the general
nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this
position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive
list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an
incumbent so classified.-- Furthermore, they do not establish a
contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion
of the Company.
Republic Services, Inc. is an industry leader in U.S. recycling and
waste services. Through its subsidiaries, Republic---s collection
companies, transfer stations, recycling centers and landfills focus
on providing reliable environmental services and solutions for 14
million commercial, industrial, municipal and residential
customers.Each day, Republic empowers more than 31,000 exceptional
employees to do their best work. The Company takes pride in the
commitment to the safety of employees and communities; customer
engagement; environmental stewardship and sustainable practices;
community involvement, and innovation in all aspects of its
business operations. Republic strives to be an employer of choice
for top talent and works to create and maintain an environment that
attracts, develops and retains people who are aligned to serve
customers and preserve the planet.
Keywords: Republic Services, Jacksonville , Data Entry Clerk-1, Administration, Clerical , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!