Marketing Manager, Provider Experience (East Markets)
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Join VillageMD as a Marketing Manager, Provider Experience
(East) working remotely in the US (ideally in Chicago, IL or
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation.
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Marketing Manager, Provider
Experience to help us transform the way primary care is delivered
and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront
of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary
care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital
tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support.
Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient.
With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and
patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals
who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and
never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the
confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
What You'll Do
The Marketing Manager, Provider Experience will be a key leader and
contributor on the marketing team, responsible for developing and
implementing VillageMD's provider onboarding experience
This role will report directly to the Senior Director of Growth &
Experience Marketing but will work extensively with Marketing
Leadership, Provider Growth, Talent Acquisition, Operations, Legal
and Shared Services to continually identify opportunities for
enhancing the provider experience to drive efficiency and
How You Can Make a Difference
- In partnership with the Senior Director of Growth & Experience
Marketing, establish vision and strategy for best-in-class provider
onboarding and market activation framework including goals,
experience roadmap and KPIs to execute strategy.
- Develop and implement provider "Day 1" brand awareness
frameworks in new markets and strengthen existing ones, innovating
to set up new sustainable and scalable digital campaigns to
smoothly transition new providers into market.
- Support integration across marketing channels including email,
patient portal, SMS, print, CRM marketing, call center, and
in-person channels such as patient outreach.
- Develop insightful, focused, and clear briefs, playbooks,
plans, journey maps and automation workflows.
- Manage relationships with external partners/contractors
including advertising agencies, research vendors, promotions
agencies, printers, and fulfillment house, among others.
- Identify, mitigate, and recommend alternatives to handling
risks and issues that impede a successful provider onboarding
experience. Evaluate program effectiveness and pivot program design
and delivery as needed.
- Engage regularly with stakeholders to align strategy, review
progress, and provide oversight across critical milestones to
ensure process build and rollout readiness.
- Drive accountability, ownership, and metrics to measure the
impact of the onboarding program and successful provider market
- Own program updates and reporting on health of the program to
Skills For Success
- You have high emotional intelligence, the ability to forge
meaningful relationships, and can successfully navigate diverse
- You are highly collaborative, yet skilled at influencing others
to achieve results
- Experience performing under pressure with a strong sense of
urgency, attention to detail, and a commitment to doing what you
say you will do
- You are solution-oriented and have a passion for being hands-on
in problem-solving and execution
- You are self-starting and maintain a high sense of urgency and
accountability in delivering measurable results in line with agreed
- Ability to navigate within ambiguity, a service orientation,
and a high level of humility are all requirements for successful
assimilation into our highly collaborative, entrepreneurial
Experience To Drive Change
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing with a minimum of 5 years of
progressive business/generalist experience working in a grassroots
- Healthcare recruitment and onboarding experience
- Proven track record of successfully developing, launching,
managing, and tracking marketing programs that drive results.
- Proven project management skills evidenced by the ability to
effectively coordinate multiple stakeholders and resources, meet
deadlines, and adhere to budgets.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience working across digital
marketing channels (Organic, Paid Search, SEO, Programmatic, Paid
Social and Reputation Management) and attribution and
- Experience working in a metrics-oriented marketing environment;
comfortable with analytics reporting and KPI's.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; strong
presenter and visual storyteller
- Demonstrates emotional intelligence; can integrate with a team,
engender trust, and leverage relationships to get work done.
- Hands on approach including strong command of details
- An optimistic outlook and "can do" attitude
How You Will Thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company
match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD
offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses,
and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative,
conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your
experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection
between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the
advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of
healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture - how inclusion and diversity make the
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of
strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and
innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us,
acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people
do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare
system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered
without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
For Colorado Residents only: The target hiring compensation range
for this role is $80,000 to $100,000. At VillageMD, compensation is
based on several factors including but not limited to education,
work experience, certifications, location, etc. This role may be
eligible for annual/quarterly bonus incentives (if applicable), and
the selected candidate will be eligible for a valuable company
benefits plan, including health insurance, dental insurance, life
insurance, and access to a 401k plan with company match.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.
Keywords: VillageMD, Jacksonville , Marketing Manager, Provider Experience (East Markets), Advertising , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!