Reporting / Data Analyst
Posted on: September 15, 2018
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Reporting/Data Analyst in Jacksonville, Florida (FL).
As a Reporting Analyst, you will partner with different business such as Marketing, Technology, Operations and Finance. Primary focus will be with Marketing teams to determine the effectiveness of campaigns, products and ad spend across all marketing channels. The right candidate will have experience in developing and designing various reports, dashboards, and creative analytical solutions to identify trends that have positive or negative impacts on the business and is focused on finding solutions that increase ROI.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze marketing, sales, and operation data based on financial modeling and recommend next actions to improve ROI based on the data analyzed. Prepare trending reports and continually improve analytics dashboards in place today
- Build data models and that show trends, ROAS (Return On Ad Spend) performance trending, lead projection forecasting; Use existing company technology while integrating new technology to optimize efficiency and increase ROI
- Use data to better understand target market, segment audiences, run queries and perform analysis to support decision-making process
- Create monthly, weekly and daily reporting dashboards on marketing-generated leads; Make recommendations to adjust tactics for future campaigns to meet lead and pipeline development goals
- Establish and report on KPIs across all online and offline marketing channels
- Participate in the creation and execution of marketing campaigns, track the success of campaigns, conduct ROI analysis and present findings to senior leadership
- Coordinate with Marketing and Finance departments on budget vs. actual spend reporting
- Effectively manage multiple projects varying in scope and deliverables while remaining focused in a fast-paced environment to ensure the target delivery or time-sensitive projects are met
- 4-year Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Statistics or related discipline
- 2+ years of experience with trending and forecasting complex data
- Proven ability to synthesize data and form logical conclusions
- Advanced SQL data querying skills
- Experience creating database objects used in reporting such as stored procedures, functions, tables, indexes, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft BI toolset SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS and Power BI
- Experience with Data Warehouse concepts and design principles
- Experience in Financial or Healthcare industries a plus
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Must have an analytical mindset
- Experience with data Visualization tools such as SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft Power BI
- Creating and modifying T-SQL queries, stored procedures, and calculated columns on Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with database normalization
- Ability to create OLAP databases for reporting
- Understanding of STAR and Snowflake schemas
- Knowledge of Dimensional Modeling
- Familiarity with advanced statistical analysis and research methodologies
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including pivot tables, macros and v-lookups
- Knowledge and understanding of how digital channels work together to create well optimized journey's that influence customer behavior and drive sales
- Experience collecting, interpreting and utilizing data for website, PPC, email marketing and social media dashboards/reports
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task, organize daily workflow and responsibilities, shift and prioritize work as needed
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Kforce, Jacksonville, Reporting / Data Analyst, Advertising, Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!