Call Center Training Instructor II
Company: Valor VIP
Posted on: October 18, 2020
ID: 2Updated Date: 2020-07-23Department: Training & Development
PositionsSchedule: Day, Evening, and WeekendsEducation: High School
Diploma/GEDWage Description: $40k - $45k/yr CommensurateBonus:
MonthlyExperience: 5Company Brand: MCI
Reports On-Site to Location - ValorVIP, 6703 Southpoint Dr. N #300,
Jacksonville, FL, 32256 (USA)
EXPERIENCED TRAINING INSTRUCTOR SUPPORTING COMMERCIAL AND PUBLIC
Our employee development team is looking for experienced call
center customer service and sales trainers to facilitate new hire
training on behalf of commercial and public sector clients. In this
role you will be responsible for onboarding processes, training
delivery, and material and curriculum development.
Candidates for this role should be charismatic public speakers,
friendly, creative, highly reliable, and possess a strong work
ethic. This is an a senior position and requires applicant have
five or more years in a training roA background in call center
customer service or sales or experience in group instruction in a
corporate classroom setting required.
This is a full-time, local, on-site position and requires employees
to report to work at our Jacksonville contact center.
To be considered for this role, you must complete a full
application on our company careers page, including all screening
questions and a brief pre-employment test.
WHAT DOES SOMEONE IN THIS ROLE DO?
Provide on-boarding training for the newest members of our customer
service and sales team and work with representatives to improve
ongoing performance. Facilitates learning through a variety of
delivery methods to develop participants' skill sets. Training
methodologies may include classroom instruction, on-line learning,
hands-on labs, peer to peer coaching, and team meeting trainings,
conference calls and train the trainer sessions. The training is
responsible for the entire training lifecycle including all
pre-training prep work, training delivery, learning schedules, and
maintaining participant records.
- Facilitate classroom style training on products, services,
techniques, systems, and processes. .
- Assists in planning, conducting, coordinating and implementing
a comprehensive training program for staff.
- Develop and mentor new Training Instructors and provided
feedback and guidence on the training process.
- Work extensively with business partners and SMEs to perform
needs analysis, develop learning objective
- Create and develop training curriculum and training materials
based on proven adult learning techniques including ADDIE, Rapid
Course Development, and Adult Learning Theory.
- Develop and maintain training tools, including worksheets,
templates, databases and reports
- Improves training effectiveness by implementing new approaches
and techniques; making support readily available; integrating
support with routine job functions.
- Use a variety of instructional methods to ensure maximum
- Develop and create training resources and maintain/update
systems training environment and library of training resources to
align with operational excellence.
- Develop assessments to measure and assess effectiveness of the
curriculum and learner performance
- Monitor trainees' knowledge before and after training to help
determine follow-up training required
- Provide follow-up coaching about job performance and quality
assurance to new employees after training;
- Work one-on-one with representatives to reinforce skills taught
during training sessions
- Utilize established curriculum and assist in developing new
- Perform other related duties as assigned CANDIDATE
WONDER IF YOU ARE A GOOD FIT FOR THIS POSITION?
The ideal candidate for this role shares an understanding of the
growth objectives of the organization and has the ability to
professionally represent the company internally and to the client.
Must exhibit good business judgment and acumen be both confident
and flexible in their views. Candidates should possess a fun and
enthusiastic disposition and be capable of teaching and motivating
a wide range of personalities and learning styles
- 5+ years of experience teaching or training in a classroom
environment (in person or virtual)
- Associate degree and/or combination of education and relevant
- Exceptional interpersonal & communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel,
Word & PowerPoint
- Understanding of training tools and techniques
- Possess effective conflict resolution skills (both customer and
- Possess time management, planning, organizational and
- Excellent presentation skills (oral and written), as well as
ability to motivate, teach and inspire staff.
- Ability to work in a professional but fast-paced
- Excellent planning, class management and coordination skills
and ability to work with a variety of learning styles.
- Strong understanding of adult learning theory, curriculum
design, and training.
- Comfortable delivering constructive feedback to address
knowledge, skill, and performance gaps
- Comfortable of providing and accepting critical feedback.
- Capable of prioritizing and organizing work efficiently to meet
- Experience in assessing learning needs and identifying
- Experience defining curriculum strategies and training
- Experience designing and developing training content, courses
or programs, and training evaluation PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Military, local, state, or federal government experience is a
- Experience working in a contact center environment is a
- Graduation from an accredited two-year or four-year college or
university is a plus
- Experience working with Learning Management Systems (LMS) is a
plus COMPENSATION DETAILS
WANT AN EMPLOYER THAT VALUES YOUR CONTRIBUTION?
We believe that hard work should pay off, so we make sure that our
compensation and total rewards are competitive. Standard starting
compensation is commensurate with experience. Regular reviews and
raises are awarded based on tenure and performance, so our
employees make more each year.
Employees earn paid time off as well as paid holidays and paid
training opportunities. Regular daily, weekly and monthly
incentives are part of the overall compensation our team members
enjoy and include monetary incentive and prizes such as computers,
tablets, phones, TV's, trips, tickets, and even cars. In addition
to our standard group benefits offering for full-time employees
following 90-days of employment, all employees are eligible to opt
for our MEC medical plan after only 30-days of employment. Benefits
options and plans vary slightly by location.
JUST A FEW OF THE BENEFITS
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage Options
- Paid Time-Off
- Regular Raises
- Work-at-Home Opportunities
- Advancement Opportunity
- Fun, Engaging Work Environment
- Casual Dress Code
- Cash and Prize Contests SCHEDULE
NEED A SCHEDULE THAT WORKS WITH YOUR LIFE?
We can offer a wide range of scheduling options for qualified
candidates. There are multiple shifts and weekly work variations
available to our team members. Please ask a Talent Acquisition
Specialist about the different types of creative scheduling options
that are available at your location. Whether you are a busy parent,
student, or just want control of your work-life balance, flexible,
customized scheduling is one of the perks of working at our
This job operates in a professional office environment. While
performing the duties of this job, the employee will be largely
sedentary and will be required to sit/stand for long periods whle
using a computer and telephone headset. The employee will be
regularly required to operate a computer and other office
equipment, including a phone, copier, and printer. The employee may
occasionally be required to move about the office to accomplish
tasks; reach in any direction; raise or lower objects, move objects
from place to place, hold onto objects, and move or exert force up
to forty (40) pounds.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Must be authorized to work in their country of residence (The
United States or Canada)
- Must be willing to submit up to a LEVEL II background and/or
security investigation with a fingerprint. Job offers are
contingent on background/security investigation results
- Must be willing to submit to drug screening. Job offers are
contingent on drug screening results. REGARDING COVID-19
As an employer supporting critical Federal, State, and Commercial
clients, we have taken steps to ensure that we remain operational
while taking every precaution possible to prevent the spread of
COVID-19 and keep our employees safe.
Measures include social distancing for those working on-site,
frequent deep cleaning and disinfecting of workstations and common
areas, work-at-home option for eligible positions and programs.....
click apply for full job details
Keywords: Valor VIP, Jacksonville , Call Center Training Instructor II, Education / Teaching , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!