Anti-Financial Crime (AFC) Education Development / Training Manager
Company: Avesta Computer Services
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Job Title : Anti-Financial Crime (AFC) Education Development /
Location : Jacksonville, FL (Hybrid)
Type : Fulltime
The AFC Division is seeking a Training Manager that will support
the Anti-Financial Crime (AFC) Division and assist the Americas
Head of AFC Training & Development in the administrative processes,
including training development, recording, tracking, reporting and
Additionally, the role will also promote the delivery of high
quality and cost-effective compliance training to staff in the
Americas Region within AFC. The position reports locally into the
Jacksonville COO and functionally into the Americas Head of AFC
Development. This role is in Jacksonville, FL.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Identify and report upon risk-based AFC training needs, in
conjunction with AFC and other stakeholders.
- Develop, promote and maintain Americas Region AFC training
programs, including induction training, in conjunction with AFC,
and in accordance with the global AFC Education teams' (the "Team")
guidelines and operating procedures.
- In accordance with the methodologies and procedures, write,
design, develop, deliver, distribute and promote high quality
training solutions tailored to the needs of learners including
classroom, web-based, video and hard copy training materials.
Promote provision of training by the Bank personnel including AFC
staff and other providers.
- Manage the relationship with Anti-Financial Crime Management
including advising Management in advance about training courses to
be rolled out; agreeing the staff population to be enrolled into a
course; and providing support in relation to the reporting and
escalation of training completion generally.
- Promote effective communication between training team members
through regular attendance at team meetings. Evaluate the
effectiveness of training provided.
- Monitor the administration of the training programs including the
provision of appropriate management information in support of
Your Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree (JD, MBA or master's degree a
plus) or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with a background in training at a financial services
firm and/or self-regulatory organization in a Compliance, Legal or
- A background in Advisory / Line-of-Business Compliance is a
strong plus, particularly in Anti-Financial Crime.
- Experienced in managing, training and developing junior staff;
including the ability to mentor, coach, and develop direct reports
to ultimately benefit the capability of the team.
- Ability to apply knowledge of regulations to numerous types of
activities and operational arrangements in addition to interpreting
the effect of new regulations on these activities.
If interested please email me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Avesta Computer Services, Jacksonville , Anti-Financial Crime (AFC) Education Development / Training Manager, Education / Teaching , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!