Part Time Floating Teacher
Company: The Learning Experience #134
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Teachers at The Learning Experience are ambassadors of
happiness, creating opportunities every day that reflect our
mission to make a difference in the lives of children, their
families, and communities. The ideal candidate for this role will
possess a compassionate attitude and a growth mindset to develop
young minds and inspire a love of learning Role
- Partner with and learn from the teachers in your classroom to
create a welcoming, engaging classroom space for children to learn,
play and grow
- Use a growth mindset to develop young minds and inspire a love
- Implement our proprietary L.E.A.P. Curriculum -, working with
Infants, Toddlers, and/or Preschool children in a way that is
consistent with the unique needs of each child.
- Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play
- Communicate regularly with parents, sharing their children's
latest adventures and achievements through a variety of avenues,
including mobile apps and personal discussions.
- Support your center's success, partnering with center staff and
leadership to achieve goals around enrollment and engagement.
- Build relationships with families and coworkers and create a
dynamic environment where play and learning happen seamlessly.
- High School Diploma/ GED required
- ECE coursework preferred
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the roleThis franchise
is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your
application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring
decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All
inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made
directly to the franchise location, and not to The Learning
Keywords: The Learning Experience #134, Jacksonville , Part Time Floating Teacher, Education / Teaching , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!