Company: Learning Care Group
Posted on: October 12, 2019
Be a difference maker, with Learning Care Group. We are a community
of collaborative, bold, fun, dedicated individuals, whose passion
is the many children we guide, teach, and protect every day. As
early education leaders, we're making a strong, lasting, positive
impact on children. Here, you'll find a dynamic environment and
culture that is open, friendly, welcoming, and collaborative. Are
you ready to be an inspiring, innovative force that prepares
children for elementary school-and beyond? Their future begins now.
And so does yours.
La Petite Academy in Jacksonville is Hiring Lead Teachers!
6601 Argyle Forest Blvd Location
We are growing rapidly and looking for an experienced Lead VPK
No Nights, No Weekends! Ask about our $500 Sign on Bonus!
Join our talented team, where we inspire children to be lifelong
learners! Through our play based curriculum, our affectionate and
loving staff ensures that our children are imparted with the
knowledge to succeed.
Our Lead Teachers...
* Create fun and interactive learning experiences while serving as
mentors to fellow Teachers.
* Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
* Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing
guidelines and implementing all company standards.
* Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to
achieve success for the child.
* Maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and
* Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going
training and expansive network of centers and brands.
* Are rewarded with hugs from children and praise from parents
We are looking for candidates that are as passionate about the
growth and development of the precious children in our care as we
are. We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
* An A.A. degree or higher in ECE/Child Development OR
* 12 ECE credit hours and 1 year experience working in a licensed
childcare facility OR
* CDA or CCP and 2 years experience working in a licensed childcare
* Must be at least 21 years of age
* DCF 45 Hours Required
We at Learning Care Group know our best asset is our people! So
we've made a commitment to ensure all employees feel valued, with a
robust, comprehensive offering that is competitive and exceeds your
expectations. That means market-relevant compensation, a targeted
range of health and wellness benefits (including life insurance,
dental, vision, as well as medical available for full-time
positions), and retirement planning, with our new 401k match. For
us, it's simple: Provide great rewards, keep employees engaged, and
create difference makers. We encourage your talent, recognize your
potential, and support your growth through ongoing training and
development so you can give children a great start. We also offer
tuition reimbursement, assistance with gaining a CDA (worth college
credit toward an Early Childhood degree), and our exclusive Master
Teacher program to enhance your skills-and increase your pay. Don't
wait. Start strong today.
Keywords: Learning Care Group, Jacksonville , Lead Teacher, Education / Teaching , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!