Business Sales Engineer
Company: Clearwave Fiber LLC
Posted on: August 7, 2022
The Sales Engineer is responsible for designing enterprise-grade
solutions supporting the market's sales team while identifying
opportunities for strategic expansion. Responsible for providing
all the necessary pre-sale support to the direct sales organization
to grow and maintain revenues and pull high-margin custom
applications through the appropriate sales channels. Also, serves
as a gateway for market intelligence on changing customer needs in
the marketplace, as well as solutions. Duties and
- Design and develop network solutions for carriers, including
network topologies and technical specifications. Ability to work
through complex issues with a methodical approach and to
graphically depict these solutions in a compelling manner.
- Compile project costs, including network elements, outside
plant construction, and personnel costs, in order to develop a
business case for the designed solution.
- Understand current carrier network environment, business
requirements, short and long-term technical requirements, and
produce strategic, cost-effective proposals and solutions in
support of the carrier sales team.
- Extracts hidden or unrealized customer requirements and gains
consensus on these requirements with the customer. Focuses
ambiguous customer needs into specific, deliverable
- Assess performance and service level agreements against both
company capabilities and customer expectations.
- Manages and is responsible for completing all responses to
quotes, RFIs, RFQs, and RFPs requested by the sales team.
- Works closely with customer, vendor, operations, construction,
and engineering departments on designing, crafting, and delivering
the best possible solutions.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactively communicate to ensure delivery of project status to
the carrier sales team and customer.
- Provides post-sale documentation necessary for project
management and implementation of the designed solution.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team while
working under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Utilize expertise in executing the above duties to recommend
new products and improvements to company processes, products, and
pricing based on customer requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of emerging trends in the telecommunications
industry and seek education and training as needed.
- Proficient in creating and delivering presentations for
customers and internal management.
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Some travel is required within the Southeast markets (SC and
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned. Benefits:
Clearwave Fiber appreciates the role our associates play to help
the company grow, and in return an excellent benefits package is
offered to our associates to recognize the importance of their
contributions, such as:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans - start when you start!
- Life insurance (self, spouse, children)
- Paid time off
- 401(k) - 100% company match (vesting and matching starts upon
hire, up to 5% of eligible compensation)
- Group Legal plan with Identity Theft Protection
- Lucrative long-term bonus plans Additional Perks:
- Free services if living within service area
- Tuition reimbursement
- Advancement opportunities
- Collaborative work environment Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years experience in voice/data/video communications
- 3+ years of engineering and technical account management
- In-depth knowledge of enterprise solutions including but not
limited to DWDM circuits, TDM services ranging from T1 to OCx,
FTTx, Ethernet, TCP/IP, LAN, WAN architecture, WiFi Network Design,
Direct Internet Access, Wi-Fi, and VoIP.
- Ability to design and sell solutions in an environment with
- Experience in developing responses to RFIs, RFQs, and
- Possess a consultative approach to providing solutions.
- Strong experience in developing long-term business
relationships with key technical decision-makers in
- Proficient in Google Earth or similar mapping/GIS program and
the Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Ability to multitask and meet multiple simultaneous
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, presentation, and
sales skills. About us: Clearwave Fiber, a 100% Fiber Optic
Internet provider offering business, enterprise, and residential
communications services, is expanding its network to reach new
communities across the Midwest and Southeast regions. This new
venture was formed from Hargray Fiber and Clearwave Communications.
Clearwave Fiber has the financial backing of Cable One, GTCR,
Stephens Capital, and The Pritzker Organization. Our Team of more
than 400 colleagues is committed to delivering the most advanced
technology and customer service. If you enjoy technology and are
passionate about working with a new venture with strong investment
partners, we'd like to invite you to consider joining us in this
endeavor. EOE/ Disability PI186502739
Keywords: Clearwave Fiber LLC, Jacksonville , Business Sales Engineer, Engineering , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!