Company: Garney Construction
Posted on: January 27, 2023
A Field Engineer job in Jacksonville, FL is available at Garney
Construction. To be considered for this position you must have
previous construction experience.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Surveying and lay-out job site.
- Processing and reviewing shop drawings.
- Updating as-built documents.
- Auditing completed construction.
- Complete daily and periodic report updates.
- Coordinating subcontractor work.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 1-3 years of experience in construction.
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or other related
- Must be willing to travel or relocate.
LET'S TALK THE PERKS!
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401K Retirement plan
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) / Health Savings Account
- Long-term disability
- Wellness program
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Bonus program
If you are interested in this Field Engineer position in
Jacksonville, FL then please click APPLY NOW. For other
opportunities available at Garney Construction go to
careers.garney.com. If you have questions about the position or
would like more information, please contact Patrick Duque -
Recruiterat 407.287.8778 or by email.
Keywords: Garney Construction, Jacksonville , Field Engineer, Engineering , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!