Automotive Technician, Mechanic - Signing Bonus
Company: Gordon Chevrolet - Orange Park
Posted on: September 15, 2019
1166 Blanding Blvd., Orange Park, FL 32065Automotive Service
Technician / Mechanic
Hiring Now for Experienced Technicians
2 bays available, plenty of work, come join our team!
Sign on bonus for the right candidate!Earn the Money you Deserve!We
at Gordon Chevrolet of Orange Park, FL want to thank our customers
and community for voting us the number one Car dealer for Sales and
Service. Due to the growth we've experienced we need a couple more
experienced Auto Techs. So, if you are a tech who is good at what
you do, we would love to talk to you about joining our family.
Can you do well at Gordon? YOU BET! The majority of our techs turn
50-65 hours a week.
We offer a competitive pay package, benefits and a busy shop.
Better yet, techs who actually help each other succeed. Come Join
Gordon Chevrolet has proudly the served Orange Park, Jacksonville,
Mandarin, and Fruit Cove communities since 1991. At Gordon
Chevrolet, we set ourselves apart from other dealerships in Florida
with our unbeatable prices and exceptional customer service.
We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build
lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the
community. We value our employees and invest in their success.
- Competitive pay package
- Sign on bonus for the right candidate
- Busy Shop
- Medical and Dental insurance available
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Career advancement opportunities
Responsibilities - Service Technician:
- Communicate with customers and/or service advisors for
description of vehicle problems, discuss work to be performed and
any anticipated future repairs.
- Repair / service all vehicle systems such as brakes, A/C,
tires, transmission, engine, oil changes, fluid flushes, warranty
work and recalls.
- Test and adjust required systems to meet manufacturers'
- Test-drive vehicles, test components and systems.
- Keep training up to date.
- Keep abreast of the federal, state, and local regulations that
affect operations; comply with hazardous waste disposal and OSHA
Right-to-Know regulations; provide necessary training on these
regulations and ethical practices.
- Be prepared to work extended hours when necessary to achieve
Qualifications/Requirements - Service Technician:
- Experience required
- Must have own tools
- Must be able to use a variety of computerized systems
- Must hold a valid driver's license.
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level
of customer service.
- Computer skills
- Uphold the highest ethical standards
- Upload resume and complete online assessment for immediate
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include
background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics,
protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state
or local laws.
Keywords: Gordon Chevrolet - Orange Park, Jacksonville , Automotive Technician, Mechanic - Signing Bonus, Engineering , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!