Responsible for developing, designing and testing Access and SQL
databases to support NSC business operations including telephone
sales, productivity measures, service levels, staffing requirements
and budgeting. Works with end user to determine NSC business
requirements including scope, objectives, user and system needs.
Position also provides list management support for the Outbound
Sales department which includes information received from federal
and state agencies, vendors and ADT offices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Develop Access and SQL database programs to support NSC
operations. This includes creating new databases and the ability to
combine data from different ADT systems to execute multi-level
2. Review, test and document databases based on established
requirements during multiple application life-cycle phases (e.g.,
development, testing, user acceptance, testing, etc.)
3. Run internal and external database and SQL programs to provide
reporting as required, i.e. expense, budgeting, staffing,
4. Maintain all reporting databases within the NSC; includes
modifying current programs to meet business requirements.
5. Perform ADHOC queries utilizing SQL programming language in the
6. Interact with end user to determine business requirements
including scope, objectives, needs and system capabilities.
7. Analyze data and provide recommendations on changes in processes
in any aspect of business operations, i.e., service levels,
8. Provide maintenance on incoming lists from outside sources and
conversion of the data for use by the Mosaics Dialer or other
9. Other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in computer science or business
related field or equivalent work experience.
Experience: Three-five years of prior related experience.
Skills: Advanced Microsoft Access, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
SQL programming language required.
Strong knowledge of Telemar.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Project management skills.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider
all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected