VP - PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
Company: Selene Finance
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Requisition Number: 2020-127-FL-1375
Job Title: VP - PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
State: FL Selene Finance is a multi-line of business financial
services firm with a mortgage servicing company, a loan diligence
company, a title company, an insurance brokerage and a real estate
owned company. There are locations in Houston, TX, Jacksonville,
FL, Horsham, PA, Salt Lake CIty, UT,--and Dallas, TX. Founded in
2007 to address needs in the mortgage industry, we strive to
provide amazing client and borrower experiences. A positive
attitude coupled with proven creative thinking and actions are
attributes we seek in all of our employees. If you want to make a
difference, Selene is the place for you! Position Summary: The Vice
President, Portfolio Management is responsible for managing the
relationships of Selene's key clients and investors by providing
oversight on their portfolios to maximize performance and minimize
risk. The position includes supporting operations, project
management, developing performance strategies, forecasting, loan
analysis, and reporting. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manages all client and investor requests with appropriate
senior management and departmental involvement.
- Manages and coordinates all client and investor activities with
- Works closely with Operations to develop key strategies and
campaigns that increase Selene's Loan Resolution volume.
- Provides recommendations around specific strategies on a
portfolio down to the loan level basis including, Loss Mitigation,
Foreclosure, Bankruptcy, and REO.
- Ensures reports are available, timely, and accurate for
monitoring all departments' daily performance to ensure that all
business objectives are achieved.
- Ensures that policies and procedures are within compliance,
updated, maintained, and followed by management and staff to
facilitate compliance with servicing agreements and standards.
- Provides recommendations for procedural changes and
improvements as they pertain to each department
- Stays abreast of changes to federal and state mortgage laws and
regulations affecting operations.
- Provides loan level analysis to clients and investors.
- Manages the Portfolio Management team to properly focus on
Selene's growing client base.
- Establishes a solid "trust and confidence" relationship with
existing and new client.
- Drives process improvement initiatives within Selene to ensure
compliance with P&Ps and maximize performance for our
- Assists in the development and roll out of technology as well
as reporting to drive efficiency and transparency.
- Supports Selene with managing loan and process level audits
from existing clients.
- Maintain high level of confidentiality to protect privacy
- Recognizes and recommends operational improvements.
- Establishes internal controls to reduce errors and customer
- Develops and maintains department policies and procedures.
- Provides coaching, training and development to staff to ensure
company and department goals and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Measures and documents staff performance, attendance and
compliance with job duties, expectations, regulations, guidelines,
policies, and procedures.
- Prepares and provides monthly reports to senior management.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual
must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. The qualified candidate must have:
- Strong leadership skills with the ability and experience to
- Ability to work well under pressure, handle competing
priorities and meet deadlines.
- A high level of confidentiality to protect privacy rights.
- Effectiveness as a team player.
- Ability to easily prioritize job duties according to the needs
of the company.
- Strong sense of professionalism and positivity.
- Strong professional and interpersonal communication skills
verbally and through written electronic correspondence.
- Ability to develop rapport with all levels of associates and
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to use good
- Strong interpersonal/relationship building skills.
- Ability to work with a variety of people and have coping skills
to handle difficult personalities, ranging from coworkers to
- Problem solving and decision making ability.
- Ability to produce quality work.
- Ability to think and solve problems strategically.
- Advanced analytical skills, ability to analyze problems and
provide appropriate solution.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task. Education/Experience: High school
diploma or general education degree (GED) required.--Bachelor's
degree (B. A.) or higher in business related field from an
accredited four-year college or university preferred. Four to ten
years' related experience and/or training required. At least two
years' experience in supervisory or team lead role required.
Why Selene? Selene Finance LP is committed to the total wellbeing
of its employees therefore offers one of the best benefits package
available in the industry today which include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays (10 -- days off)
- Matching 401(k) Plan The job requirement listed above are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
This job description is not an inclusive list of all duties and
responsibilities of this position. Incumbents will be required to
follow any other job related instructions and to perform any other
job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give
instructions or assignments. Selene Finance LP reserves the right
to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and
organizational needs. We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action
employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed,
national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
employment process, please contact us by email at
email@example.com and let us know the nature of your
request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation
will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only
inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be
responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay
Transparency Statement .--
Keywords: Selene Finance, Jacksonville , VP - PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT, Executive , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!