VP Procurement Apply to This Job
Posted on: April 8, 2021
OverviewDirect the activities of Acosta and Mosaic procurement
and supply chain activities, approving vendors, leading RFPs,
understanding top areas of spend and formulating strategies to
manage, leading teams in negotiations, and supporting delivery
against client engagements. Develop and implement business
strategies, policies, and procedures that enable the achievement of
financial, budgetary, and scope related targets. This position
liaises with Vice President/Executive Vice President (s) and
C-Suite for Finance, IT, HR Operations, Internal Audit, Strategy
and Transformation, Legal, Client Delivery and Business Development
and Division Presidents for Acosta and Mosaic.ResponsibilitiesThe
incumbent(s) in this position should exhibit the following Acosta
- People Minded - Must show dignity and respect to all
- Integrity - Must exemplify the highest degree of ethical
- Results Oriented - Must show passion, pride, and commitment to
- Trust - Must be honest, sincere, and confident
- Teamwork - Must build trusting relationships
- Innovation - Must progress through a combination of creativity,
common sense, and vision
- Balance - Must maintain an optimistic attitude and keep
perspective on what is important in life.Essential Functions:
- Direct procurement team positions in the design, implementation
and execution of sourcing and supply chain strategies to optimize
value from annual spend.
- Manage annual Operating Budget for the department, prioritizing
activities to optimize return to the business
- Direct the review, negotiation and approval of change orders
and amendments to supplier agreements pursuant to Acosta's standard
policies and procedures.
- Ensures all contract change orders and amendments are clear and
concise and include appropriate business commitments.
- Acquisition-based vendor assessment and integration within
existing vendor base.
- Works with Operations to rationalize scope of services and
service level standards to drive value to the operations.
- Design and implement M/WBE and sustainability strategies that
are integrated into the supplier network.
- Conducts make vs. buy analysis of existing business process and
operations to drive the optimal value to the business.
- Work with the Business Development organization to brainstorm
strategies and positions to support the development of technical
and financial proposals to prospective clients where there is a
reliance on third party supplier(s) to deliver portions of the
- Ensure contract and spend compliance with preferred suppliers
by conducting periodic contract reviews and audits.
- External interface to the supply market.
- Ensure timely and accurate communication of all contract issues
- Develop action plans and risk mitigation strategies.
- Identify potential commercial issues, resolves issues (or
escalates) and liaise with Finance, Operations and Legal to ensure
scope, schedule and financial objectives are met on Acosta client
- Ensure company follows applicable State, Federal and In-Country
laws, pursuant to the contract obligations.
- Develop, maintain, and deliver training (including to new
hires) on legal policies and procedures, including but not limited
to contract administration, trade secret, copyright, record
retention, and other issues applicable to the specific client
- Work closely with the Compliance Lead to ensure both client and
vendor contractual compliance obligations are met.
- Develop contracts tools, templates, and procedures which enable
the effective discharge of contracting practices across the Acosta
- Work with senior executives of key supplier relationships to
design and implement strategies to drive continuous improvement in
achieving Acosta and Mosaic's financial and strategic business
- Attend and present at functional C level staff meetings as
- Meeting the physical requirements - listed below
- Other duties as assignedQualificationsEducation Requirements:
- High School Diploma
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- CISSPWork Experience Requirements:
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience working within Procure to Pay systems
software.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements:
- Exceptional negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and communication
- Working knowledge of the retail execution and event marketing
service offerings provided to clients and retail customers.
- Excellent decision-making skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including
contract drafting and financial analysis skills.
- Sound understanding of corporate procurement.
- Proven analytical problem-solving skills.
- Prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure
- Present ideas in a business-friendly and user-friendly language
appropriate to both executive and managerial audiences.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Able to work within a team-oriented, collaborative
environment.Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity
EmployerBy submitting your application you agree with and accept
the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions. US:
Work StateUS-NH-Bedford - US-NH-Bedford - US-FL-*Jacksonville -
US-TX-DallasJob ID 2021-186526Work City BedfordPCN 242802Position
Type Regular Full-TimeWork Zip 03110Starting average hours per week
Keywords: ExecuNet, Jacksonville , VP Procurement Apply to This Job, Executive , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!