Regional Alliances Manager (LATAM)
Company: Okta, Inc.
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Position Description: Okta is looking for a Regional Alliance
Manager for Latin America with strong deal, strategy and
relationship management experience to accelerate our Alliance
ecosystem, with the objective to extend Okta's reach and revenue
and strengthen our distribution channels across the LATAM geo.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong sales, alliances and
channel marketing background that enables them to engage with
partner sales organizations at the VP/SVP level, interact with a
wide variety of companies who operate with different business
models and marketing strategies (e.g. resellers, referral partners,
systems integrators and solution providers) and Okta's field sales
teams. This candidate will be laser focused on revenue generation,
but strategically aligning to build long term, scalable GTM
The candidate should also have a demonstrated ability to think
strategically and analytically about business, product, and
technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey
compelling value propositions and work cross-organizationally to
build consensus. We are looking for candidates that are creative,
aggressive and looking to expand and advance their alliance sales
- Work hand in hand with Okta's LATAM distribution manager to
Recruit, enable and manage a set of regional resell, referral, and
services delivery partners in Latin America.
- Engage and connect strategic technology alliance partners in
region and ensure enablement of value proposition, integration and
leverage to drive joint pipeline.
- Leverage Strategic System Integrators in region to ensure
coverage in Named and Enterprise accounts.
- Build strong working relationship with all Okta Sales,
Services, Marketing and Enablement Teams.
- Drive Influence and Sourced deals with defined Partners in
order to achieve Quota Attainment.
- Ensure partners are accredited and certified to implement
- Manage and report pipeline on regular basis.
- 8 Years minimum Channel, Distribution, and Alliances
experience. Preferably in SAAS and Identity space.
- Familiarity with Global and Regional SI's in Cyber Risk and
- Understanding of ISV Partner ecosystem of Okta, with ability to
articulate our Partnerships and Integration value proposition.
- Track record of having and achieving Channel quotas.
- Willingness and ability to travel within territory.
- Native Spanish language speaker required. Portuguese language
skills preferred as well.
- Must be based in the United States
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Okta is rethinking the
traditional work environment, providing our employees with the
flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of
themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible
approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can
work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live.
Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible
benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences,
empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best
and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your
personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More
details about Okta's privacy practices can be found at:
Keywords: Okta, Inc., Jacksonville , Regional Alliances Manager (LATAM), Executive , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!