Company: Ford's Garage
Location: Saint Augustine
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The Ford's Garage Restaurant Manager is responsible for the
day-to-day management of the restaurant. Responsible for teaching,
training, and leading all Team Members and working with entire
management staff. Must present a professional image at all times.
Must coach, counsel, and develop Team Members to maximize sales and
profitability, control expenses, meet budgetary constraints, handle
Guest complaints, and ensure sanitation, safety and food quality.
The Restaurant Manager is a champion of our 1-4-7 Mission and is
expected to consistently model the behavior expected of Managers
and Team Members. The goal is to accelerate our business
development by providing an innovative and entertaining dining
experience which will compel our guests to become raving fans and
create brand loyalty.
- High School Diploma or High School equivalency required.
Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Requires 3+ years management experience at Ford's Garage or
another restaurant concept.
- Food Safety certification, as state law requires
- Able to stand for 10 hours.
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds
- Good hearing for safety and accurate communication
- Basic computer usage skills/Emails/Inventory
- This position requires regular attendance
- The ability to work 55 hours per week is required
- Requires the ability to stand or walk for hours at a time;
frequently required to hear, speak, walk, crawl, climb, stand,
reach, bend, balance, kneel, stoop, lift and carry items up to 50
- Requires ability to tolerate significant changes in
temperature, and frequent immersion of hands in water and cleaning
or sanitizing solutions
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Keywords: Ford's Garage, Jacksonville , Manager, Executive , Saint Augustine, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!