Company: Creative Financial Staffing LLC
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Payroll ManagerWhy take a Payroll Manager opportunity with this
- Our client is an expanding force in the Hospitality
- Learn a valuable and competitive industry for the Central
- Work in a fast pace environment!
- The Payroll Manager will oversee the weekly processing of
payroll, evaluating complex payroll issues, ensuring proper
protocols are followed.What the Payroll Manager will do---
- Subject matter expert on payroll regulations, errors and
policy. Assist payroll supervisor and manager with interpretation
and recommendation on legislative or policy changes.
- Audits various payments processed by the payroll team including
bonus payouts, correction of hours, off cycle batch processing,
ensuring appropriate overtime rules, deductions, benefits and
accruals are applied.
- Payroll Manager with initiate, maintain, and release
garnishment orders assigned, within compliance standards,
accurately and consistently.
- Payroll Manager will support Accounts Payable department hand
assist with full cycle APWhat the company needs in a Payroll
- 5+ years of full cycle payroll experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel is a PLUS
- Multi-state payroll processing is a PLUS
- Great Planes experience is a Plus
- Payroll Specialist must have experience in Federal/State/Local
- Bachelor's degreePerks of the Payroll Manager role:
- Very team oriented
- Significant room for growth
- Work/life balanceSDL2017
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing LLC, Jacksonville , Payroll Manager, Executive , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!