Company: InnovaCare Health
Posted on: January 16, 2022
This position supports InnovaCare Health/Family Care
Knowledge of current medical terminology to perform full range of
laboratory testing. Knowledge of laboratory equipment and testing
to perform quality control checks and troubleshooting of
instrumentation. Knowledge of medical terminology to communicate
with medical staff regarding laboratory procedures and results.
Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working
relationships with patients, medical staff and the public. Ability
to read and understand information about instrumentation in the
laboratory field. Ability to communicate clearly.
Education: Certification as Medical Technologist (ASCP) or MD
Experience: Three years of experience as a Medical Technologist
including two yearsSupervisory experience honing administrative
Certificate/Licensure: Licensed as a Supervisor within the State of
Florida, Medical Technologist (ASCP)
Examples of duties: (This list may not include all the duties
1. Manages laboratory services in accordance with FCMG governmental
standards and within the established budget.
2. Develops departmental goals and objectives.
3. Establishes and implements laboratory policies and procedures.
Makes recommendation for improvement.
4. Ensures accurate and appropriate completion of laboratory
5. Monitors budget and revenue reports. Review rates and procedural
6. Supervises the processing, billing and charging of outside
7. Selects and trains/orients departmental personnel. Responsible
for work assignments and daily operations.
8. Evaluates performance and recommends merit increases,
promotions, and disciplinary actions as needed.
Keywords: InnovaCare Health, Jacksonville , Laboratory Manager, Executive , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!