Case Management Assistant - Part Time
Company: Encompass Health
Location: Saint Augustine
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Case Management Assistant, under the direction of the
Director of Case Management assists in the administration of Case
Management functions to include, but not limited to, organization
of work flow, communications, critical information tracking, report
creation and links with community resources. The position is
focused on supporting the role of the Case Management department in
optimizing the Care Management process and Case Manager efficiency
Job Code: 100644
License Or Certification
Education, Training And Years Of Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be knowledgeable of Microsoft Office products
- Type with speed and accuracy
- Medical terminology knowledge preferred
- Insurance/payor experience preferred
Machines, Equipment Used
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax
machine, calculator, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects
weighing a minimum of 30 pounds. Reasonable assistance may be
requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken
which exceeds these minimum requirements.
- Adheres to the company's Standards of Business Conduct.
Skills And Abilities
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and
meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment.
Occasional outdoor exposure.
- Exposure or potential exposure to blood and body fluids may be
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency Or Productivity Standards
- Meets established attendance standards.
- Adheres to hospital/department dress code including wearing ID
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and
or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on
- Will be required to work as necessary during disaster
situations, i.e., before, during or after a disaster.
- May be required to stay after workday to assist after a
disaster situation until relief arrives.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by
Address: 65 Silver Lane, Saint Augustine 32084
Job ID: 2133230
Keywords: Encompass Health, Jacksonville , Case Management Assistant - Part Time, Executive , Saint Augustine, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!