Workforce Planning Manager
Company: City Facilities Management (FL) LLC
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Why should you work for City?
Because City is a global leader in facilities management for
starters. Also, because we have a generous benefits package that
includes 28 days of PTO along with a 401(k) match with immediate
We don't just hire anyone at City; we're looking for loyal team
members with personal grit, a deep sense of responsibility, a
thirst for constant learning and growth with a willingness to
always lend a helping hand.
When you join City, you're committing to making a difference. We
make a commitment to you too - helping you embark on a career with
purpose!JOB PURPOSEDevelop, analyze and model operational,
economic, management and labor market data, working with business
leaders to coordinate the output/guidance. Proactively recommend
solutions to enable the company to make informed decisions on
critical strategic issues. Perform technically based activities,
reporting, developing and managing forecasts, providing advice
and/or direction in primary areas of expertise, utilizing
analytical ability to solve problems and make recommendations,
leveraging relationships by interfacing with and influencing key
- Be a key thought partner with City leadership to analyze
workforce planning and operational strategy.
- Analyze and monitor customer experience and performance to
ensure we are meeting KPIs and performance targets.
- Drive operational efficiency with creative data driven
solutions and initiatives.
- Work with the business leaders to project the organizational
implications of their strategic choices, ensuring that the future
workforce of the organization meets the expectations of workforce
- Build methodologies, processes & models which allow City to
align strategic planning with headcount and talent planning and
identify talent risk before it impacts business objectives.
- Support analytical requests to understand workforce composition
and future workforce requirements.
- Work on a variety of analytical projects, including staffing
adequacy, role prioritization, forecasting accuracy, and hiring
- Understand how the future organizational plan will impact
staffing and challenge business units on how it is reflected in
their staffing assessment.
- Assist in interpreting the data and helping management
understand the implications of changes/nuances in the data and
predicting expected outcomes.
- Provide ad-hoc reporting and analysis as needed; develop and
communicate data driven recommendations to leadership in a clear
and comprehensive manner.
- Conduct gap analysis on workforce to optimize
coverage/efficiency, supply and demand inconsistencies and work
with business leaders on organizational action-planning to address
- Business Analysis:
- Use deep understanding of objectives, issues and root causes
and provide insightful, fact-based data analysis to help solve
- Create resource models & update the financial models to
calculate the cost of resources.
- Utilize data infrastructure by extracting, aggregating, and
dissecting labor data (hours worked, windshield time, PPM hours,
call volume), and performance metrics; highlight finding for
management review.Business Partnering:
- Partner with key stakeholders and business partners to align on
business priorities and drive effective solutions/execution.
- Constructively communicate compelling arguments based on facts
and data and obtains necessary buy-in to deliver on business
objectives.Strategic Planning and Initiatives:
- Support finance leadership in assisting management to develop
strategies and initiatives to drive growth and margin
- Assist in the development of business cases and recommendations
on financial strategies focused on business growth/market presence
and margin improvement.QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCEMinimum
- 5+ years of experience in workforce planning, resource
management, people analytics
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field
- Knowledge of data management, specifically with validating and
auditing data and reports from multiple systems
- Skilled in building dashboards and reporting using SQL, Google
Sheets, Tableau, etc.
- Experience with predictive analytics and modeling
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on advanced MS
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- High level of analytic capability; driving data driven
decisioning through both reading and interpreting data as well as
analyzing and building reports
- Experience working across multiple states in North America and
ability to understand how state-based legislation and geographical
/ cultural differences influence resource planning
- Able to leverage interpersonal skills to establish effective
relationships with a broad variety of stakeholders and
- Operate with a sense of urgency and prioritize work on an
autonomous basisIs growth important to you?
Great! Us too! Not only has our company grown, but our team members
are growing professionally and personally. Founded in 1985 in
Glasgow, Scotland, we are the largest privately held facilities
management company in the world. We expanded to the US in 2016 and
already covering over 2,700 grocery and convenience stores across
23 states with over 1,700 team members.
Whether through our best in class City training center in
Jacksonville, Florida, over 1,200 e-learning classes, Leadership
Development Program, Level Up Program for technicians or assistance
gaining trade licenses - City cares passionately about the people
we hire and ensures that growth is always on the horizon.
Wondering if your values align with ours? If you put customers
first, care passionately about what you do and are committed to
working on a team that respects each other, you will fit right
So, if you're ready to get started, we're ready for you.
The Company has a Drug-Free Workplace Policy in effect that is
strictly adhered to.
Keywords: City Facilities Management (FL) LLC, Jacksonville , Workforce Planning Manager, Executive , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!