Manager, FOS Training Development
Company: Disney Parks,Parks, Experiences and Products
Location: Orange Park
Posted on: May 16, 2022
WSA Learning is looking for an experienced leader to organize
and coordinate the development of the Learning Strategy for the FOS
(Facilities, Operations and Services) organization and manage a
motivated team focused on learning development. You will be a
overseer of the FOS (Facilities, Operations and Services) training
culture, applying insights from Cast and Leaders to identify trends
across the development landscape and be empowered to create
solutions to address them. You will collaborate and build
partnerships throughout the organization to align our existing
learning experience into a cohesive and impactful Cast Member
experience. This leadership position will promote learning that
enables our Cast to grow, increase capabilities and develop
professionally. A full complement of skills, including demonstrated
experience building enterprise-wide learning and development
strategies and programs, consulting and inquiry, our data and
analytics, and an understanding of several new technologies.
You will report to Director of FOS Training/Labor and Safety
- Support the overarching Learning Strategy through thoughtful
learning and development solutions that cultivate a positive and
inclusive workplace culture and Cast Member experience.
- Oversee the portfolio of training development projects for FOS
(Facilities, Operations and Services) and Worldwide Safety clients.
Ensure that all phases of work, including requirements gathering,
development, integration, and testing.
- Develop training requirements for assigned deliverables through
analysis and use of project intake tools. Engage appropriate
subject matter experts, and partner with client areas to develop
scope and identify learning goals.
- Partner with FOS (Facilities, Operations, and Systems)
departments on needs assessments and creating content for tailored
learning solutions for the business.
- Be the spokesperson for the FOS learning and development
curriculum and collaborate with leaders within the FOS team to
market and promote the ES training programs.
- Manage the development process of assigned training projects.
Ensure that all projects meet appropriate guideline, standards, and
- Establish metrics and goals to measure and evaluate
effectiveness of training. Share these results with peers, clients,
- Develop a team of learning and development professionals. Lead
instructional designers and coordinate virtual teams and subject
matter experts in developing training.
- Communicate status and issues to partners and leadership.
- Provide reporting for all assigned projects and ensure that
other training managers are updating their work in the project
- Meet financial goals by forecasting and tracking requirements,
analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Always improve the quality of training and focus offerings as
directed by needs analysis and executive input.
- Stay up-to-date with training trends, relevant technology
developments, and best practices.
Basic Qualifications :
- Minimum 3+ years' experience leading teams in the development
of training programs.
- Working knowledge of adult learning strategies, needs
assessment, and performance measurement.
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite.
- Experience working in a learning management system.
- Experience partnering with internal and external clients at all
- Demonstrated project management experience leading project
- Consult/client management skills.
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in Education or Training and
- Working knowledge of the instructional systems design
- Experience in an Instructional Designer role.
- Proficiency in Articulate Rise, Storyline, and Captivate.
- Experience with Success Factors LMS, Workday LMS, or Realize It
- Familiarity with Facilities and Operations Services
Required Education :
- Bachelor's degree in Instructional Systems Design, Education or
Preferred Education :
- Master's degree in Instructional Systems Design or
Additional Information :
Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you
live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits,
educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can
provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at
Keywords: Disney Parks,Parks, Experiences and Products, Jacksonville , Manager, FOS Training Development, Executive , Orange Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!