Art Director, Yellow Shoes*
Company: Parks, Experiences and Products
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Bring your unique self and perspective to our team and
As an Art Director, you'll have responsibilities beyond the mere
basics of the job title. Like creating new and conceptual ideas for
Disney Parks and Resorts alongside talented team Sr. team members.
You will show your skills and creative thinking for a range of
advertising media. Social and digital by design, we expect every
Yellow Shoes creative team member to grasp the importance of
thinking creatively in a tech-inspired world. Solid, imaginative
design ability, expert understanding of the production process are
expected. As part of our team, having an open mind and a passion to
learn will take you very far.
You will report to a Creative Director
Yellow Shoes is the award-winning, in-house agency that develops
creative strategies and solutions to support the Walt Disney Parks
& Resorts segment--- driving individual business results while
effectively communicating and building the brand and overall Disney
reputation. Our competitive advantage is an intimate knowledge of,
and unique integration within, each individual WDPR business.
Project Management is the internal agency engine, linking all
agency functions and managing projects end-to-end to deliver a high
volume of projects on-time and on-budget.
- Work well with a Copywriter partner to achieve compelling
- Contribute ideas for content to be used for digital and social
channels associated with the Disney Parks and Resorts group.
- Participate in creative briefings and decipher the needs of
- Complete projects within defined timelines.
- Well-designed creative materials for all presentations.
- Construct creative presentation under the guidance of a
- Take direction from Sr. Creatives (Sr., ACD, CD) to provide
assignments at their level of expectation and with their
- Contribute technical skill when creating motion graphics,
simple video edits and other needs of changing social
Basic Qualifications :
- 3+ years in an agency setting, or related experience.
- Enthusiasm when sharing ideas internally.
- Willingness to "raise your hand" and contribute
- Take and synthesize critique.
- Fast-learner with a understanding the marketing function of
- Competency in ideating in the digital and social space.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign,
- After Effects and 3D a bonus.
- Work within quick timelines.
- Have design and comping skills.
- Must be proficient in presentation software and have a working
knowledge of PowerPoint, Keynote and Google Slides.
- Eye for design, typography and photography with a type
- Knowledge and genuine interest in the Walt Disney Company
history-including films, animation, television and theme parks.
- Flash and other editing software
- Live Canvas and stay proficient on the changing functionality
offered on social platforms.
Required Education :
A bachelor's (4 year) degree in liberal arts or from an ad
Additional Information :
Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you
live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits,
educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can
provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at
Keywords: Parks, Experiences and Products, Jacksonville , Art Director, Yellow Shoes*, Executive , Middleburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!