Pontoon - Digital Marketing Manager
Posted on: June 24, 2022
About the role The Digital Marketing Manager drives the
implementation and evolution of the marketing strategy , e nsures
the right audiences are targeted and engage d with data to back-up
our marketing activities. This role partners with / and influences
senior leaders and other stakeholders which includ e our parent
company The Adecco Group. What you'll be doing
- Establishes a strong digital strategy that will deliver
exceptional engagement and results.
- Transforms the way we use our digital channels.
- Responsible for website management.
- Proactively promotes the Pontoon brand.
- Responsible for data analytics and dashboard reporting.
- Manages costs and Return on Investment (ROI) while being
- Designs and maintains creative input and vision.
- Manages and reports on the marketing and sales funnel for all
programs, including volume at every stage, conversion rates between
stages and velocity from inquiry to closed/won, closed/lost.
- Utilizes scalable and repeatable processes and techniques to
- Demands generation success utilizing Pardot and
- Aligns with overall company branding and awareness
- Ensures marketing tactics are used in an integrated manner
including email, web seminars, social media, digital marketing to
- Partners with marketing management and internal operations to
support brand strategies and marketing programs.
- Supports with employment and recruitment attraction.
- Develops and implements content for websites by leveraging a
basic understanding of UX and SEO best practices.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as
assigned. About you EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor's Degree
in information marketing, communications, or related field plus a
minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience required. Minimum
of nine (9) years of an equivalent combination of post high school
education and experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
Global experience is highly desirable. Prior experience with
marketing automation tools, such as Pardot. Prior experience with
CRM systems, such as Salesforce. Prior experience managing a team.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
- Digital marketing expert, Innovative, Creative, Commercial,
- Strong Project management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word,
Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Why choose us? It's an exciting
time to be part of our team. We're proud to be a global
thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure
better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work
strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective
spirit working in over 60 countries globally. You'll have the
opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and
careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower
our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to
achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their
lives. That's why we give you the autonomy and support you need to
work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident
and insightful. Putting people first, pioneering with a collective
spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that's what we
stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a
unique perspective on the world we live in. That's what makes us
stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be
yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you.
We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and
development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills,
knowledge and expertise to grow together. Make an impact where it
matters most. A journey to bring out the best in you We believe
that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to
prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand
organisation with multiple different roles, our application process
can vary. On our career site , you will find some of the key steps
you can expect to guide you along the way.
Keywords: Adecco, Jacksonville , Pontoon - Digital Marketing Manager, Executive , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!