Project Manager - Commercial
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Local Builder with Exceptional Pipeline of Projects
This Jobot Job is hosted by Logan Ridge
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $75,000 - $120,000 per year
A Bit About Us
My client is a construction firm located in Jacksonville with a
national foot print. They have been recognized as an industry
leader for over 30 years in commercial construction. They have a
track record of meeting client expectations and developing
partnerships that have led to exceptional amount of repeat
business. Projects range from industrial to General Commercial.
Ground up experience is a plus.
Why join us?
- Competitive Pay
- Exceptional Per Diem for Travel
- Great Benefits
- Top Notch Company Culture
- Strong Industry Reputation
- Strong PTO Plan
- Promote safety and site cleanliness on the Jobsite and
implement, enforce, and effectively manage safety policy and
- Manage the day-to-day field operations of assigned project
including planning, coordinating, and sequencing work' materials
procurement; and supervising subcontractors and vendors to ensure
work is completed on time and within budget while adhering to
- Represent the company in negotiations with owners, architects,
subcontractors, and others involved in the project.
- Manage and publish subcontractors' schedules on a weekly basis
and review at the subcontractor meeting. Effectively measure
quality and craftsmanship.
- Ensure required inspections are scheduled, coordinated,
performed, tracked, and closed out.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Jacksonville , Project Manager - Commercial, Executive , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!