IT Manager (On-Site) - Jekyll Island Club Resort
Company: Jekyll Island Club Resort, a Noble House Resort
Location: Jekyll Island
Posted on: June 25, 2022
PRIMARY PURPOSETroubleshoots software and hardware issues and
identifies network problems. Strong understanding of Windows
operating systems, experience with all Microsoft Office products as
well as troubleshooting experience and understanding of electronic
communications. Provides technical on-site maintenance and support
for new and existing systems. This position will also provide
initial support and evaluation for escalation to Third-Party
systems support, including resolving and completing service
tickets, process refinement and create or update documentation.
This job may include any aspect of field support, and is not
limited to system hardware and software, PCs, and IP networking.
Other duties as assigned. PRINCIPAL DUTIES, & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work on hardware/software issues on company supported
- Resolve issues related to desktop, printer, Point of Sale, PMS,
tablet, wireless (etc.) devices
- Work on projects for evaluation and implementation
- Create/update documentation as necessary
- Track work time, update ticket status and resolutions in
service ticketing system.
- Participate in stakeholder discussions identify opportunities
to improve design, delivery or execution of services.
- Perform all other job-related duties as assigned. KNOWLEDGE,
SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Customer-focused mindset
- IT desktop services disciplines absolutely required.
- Demonstrated leadership to raise process awareness and issues
to executive leadership, engage leaders and stakeholders in
understanding their roles in delivering solutions.
- Excellent communication, documentation and reporting skills
utilizing MS tools and ability to learn the environment
- Results oriented, willing to take responsibility and accept
accountability for action.
- Genuine desire to provide superior customer service.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Work with technology leadership to identify new technologies
and techniques that can improve our overall platform performance
and ultimate customer experience.
- Analyze product tradeoffs and deliver simple and intuitive
products improve operating efficiency.
- Develop relationships with diverse teams spanning all
- Two-year college degree in Information Systems/Technology,
Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field
- Three (3) years of experience in Information Technology in a
- A+ Certified
- MCP preferred
- Previous Hotel Experience preferred
Keywords: Jekyll Island Club Resort, a Noble House Resort, Jacksonville , IT Manager (On-Site) - Jekyll Island Club Resort, Executive , Jekyll Island, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!