Company: Groendyke Transport
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not
- Always perform on-time preventative maintenance and necessary
repairs on company equipment to ensure safe operation.
- Responsible for supervising shop personnel.
- Maintain and service all shop equipment, including cleaning
- Maintain an accurate parts inventory needed to accomplish
necessary fleet repairs.
- Update electronic maintenance records daily, closing out Repair
orders within 24 hrs. of completion.
- Maintain work schedule for shop employees to ensure adequate
manpower during peak service hours.
- Coordinate maintenance activities with operational partners to
ensure schedules can be met daily.
- Follow cargo tank entry procedures in accordance with federal
and company guidelines.
- Perform federal and state required inspections on GTI fleet and
decal each vehicle accordingly.
- Ensure that the latest techniques, procedures and guidance from
GTI Fleet is used in maintaining Company fleet.
- Maintain proper maintenance records in accordance with
regulations and Company policy.
- Comply with existing federal, state, and Company requirements
and regulations to maintain a proper environment of cleanliness,
efficiency, and safety within the shop.
- Maintain Safety Data Sheets (SDS) as required.
- Ensure that shop personnel receive proper instruction and
training for tasks performed.
- Ability to write, read, and speak the English language for the
- Make entries on reports and record entries on maintenance
records to ensure compliance with regulations.
- Read reports, technical manuals, and other documents to keep
abreast of changes in Company fleet, including all component
- Converse with co-workers and properly communicate with
- Perform other duties as required.
Keywords: Groendyke Transport, Jacksonville , Fleet Manager, Executive , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!