Company: Kamatics Corporation
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Program ManagerRequisition ID 2022-6955Category Project
ManagementSegment Kaman AerospaceShift Shift 1# of Openings
2Overview This role is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who
want to utilize their leadership skills and work with people on a
day to day basis.The Program Manager works under the administrative
direction of the Director of Program Management, with minimal
supervision. They are responsible for centralized management and
overall performance of assigned programs as well as the effective
leadership of assigned personnel and the achievement of superior
customer relationships.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages all phases of programs/projects from inception through
- Manages activities that support program definition, proposal
and bidding processes, financial planning, profit and loss
performance, negotiations and subsequent execution of the
- Monitors status of deliverables to ensure contractual
milestones and program objectives are accomplished on schedule and
- Works well with employees, customers, buyers by utilizing
- Runs Tier 2 meetings for assigned programs.
- Initiates and leads problem solving efforts to minimize risk
and impact by identifying potential issues, determining and
implementing corrective action.
- Cooperatively works cross functionally with other management to
ensure appropriate allocation of resources and manpower.
Preemptively identifies negative trends and creatively works to
achieve win-win solutions with other program/functional management
when conflicts occur, balancing program requirements with resource
- Serves as primary customer contact for program activities.
- Leads program review sessions with customer as needed, to
achieve superior customer satisfaction while effectively
representing the company's position.
- Monitors program performance, including cost, quality, and
schedule. Effectively addresses customer concerns and obtains
solutions such as reallocation of resources revised schedules or
modified contractual specifications.
- Manages program data requirements, ensuring that all contract
data requirements are submitted in accordance with
contractual/customer requirements and that non-disclosure
agreements are not violated. Coordinates customer on-site visits
with other facility management to ensure optimal impact.
- Evaluates RFP/RFQs from customer for feasibility and makes
recommendations to pursue or decline. Manages proposal preparation
process, business plans, statements of work, specifications,
operating budgets and financial terms and conditions.
- Directs and implements cost reduction or performance
improvement plans as appropriate.
- Actively participates in marketing activities to promote
programs to the customer or to identify new or follow-on business
opportunities for the company. Qualifications
- Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in a related field plus
a minimum of 3 years of experience leading a project.
- Manufacturing experience required, Aerospace experience
- Must have knowledge of a general technical field such as
engineering, contracts administration, and finance or program
- Fluent verbal and written skills are required.
- Must have financial literacy in order to manage a budget.
- Proficient in the use of computers as well MS Office products
including MS Project. #LI-KR1 #KAJKaman Corporation is an Equal
Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected
Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer Kaman Corporation considers
for employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to
age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, ancestry, protected veteran or
disability status or any factor prohibited by law. Kaman
Corporation and all of its related companies fully endorse equal
opportunity for all. Kaman provides reasonable accommodation for
qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in
job application procedures and/or process. Please inform us if you
need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in
the application process. For more information, please click here
for a notice that provides information concerning the laws and
procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the
Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP). Positions
at Kaman require access to information or technology that is
subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR) and
the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). These laws limit
access rights for non-US Persons or other unauthorized individuals.
Therefore, applicants may be required to provide proof of U.S.
Citizenship, U.S. Permanent Residence, or U.S. Immigration Status.
All such inquiries are asked solely to comply with ITAR and EAR
export licensing requirements.PI196783777
Keywords: Kamatics Corporation, Jacksonville , Program Manager, Executive , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!