Environmental Services / Custodial Manager 2
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Unit Description:Join a creative and innovative team that makes
a positive impact on the patient experience.
Sodexo is seeking an Environmental Services / Custodial Manager 2
for UF Health Jacksonville located in Jacksonville, Florida. This
facility is a combined 695 bed, private, not-for-profit hospital
including the North Campus (90+ beds) affiliated with the
University of Florida Health Science Center campuses in
Jacksonville and Gainesville. UF Health Jacksonville provides a
wide range of health care services on an inpatient and outpatient
basis. The Manager will be responsible to oversee a team of
housekeepers.. Will need to be flexible to assist other shifts when
business needs arise.
Our Sodexo Healthcare Environmental Services/Housekeeping teams
work to direct housekeeping operations at healthcare client
locations, partnering with them to deliver innovative solutions.
These teams also have responsibility for driving client
satisfaction by providing stellar customer service via effective
communication with all levels of hospital staff, as well as
follow-through with action items that impact both client and
patient satisfaction. At Sodexo Healthcare, patients are the heart
of everything we do. Our ability to create a clean, healthy and
comfortable environment for hospitals is key to the full patient
The successful candidate will:
- be responsible for driving client and patient satisfaction
- provide a clean and safe environment for patients, visitors and
staff and works closely with the Infectious Control
- lead teams and departmental projects and initiatives;
- effectively manage the Unit Operating System; and/or
- support a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates
- have experience leading, training and managing a team and is a
leader who develops and motivates a team to exceed the expectations
of clients and customers in service delivery;
- have customer service and/or guest satisfaction in a healthcare
- possess strong leadership skills and has the ability to work
independently to drive program;
- monitor compliance and reach project target dates of
- have experience effectively managing projects within agreed
- are results and safety driven;
- are proficient with computers and other technology; and/or
- able to work an evening shift schedule with a weekend and
Employees who work in Healthcare and Seniors are required to be
fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a term and condition of
employment, absent a legally required exception, and are required
to report their vaccination status and upload proof of vaccination
via an online portal.
Learn more about UF Health at Jacksonville
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to
be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits
programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle
including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other
benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k,
and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts.
Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Environmental Service/Housekeeping positions in
Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States.
Continue your search for ES/Housekeeping jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo
fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through
continuous learning, mentoring and career growth
opportunities.Position Summary:Provides management oversight for
Environmental Services non-exempt level staff (client and/or Sodexo
employees) in the delivery of Sodexo Environmental Service
Programs. Ensures Sodexo Operating Standards for Environmental
Service are in place as required to consistently meet all company,
client, and regulatory requirements. Responsible for non-exempt
work force planning through effective scheduling, development of
daily work flow assignments, training and development, and
monitoring for compliance to the plan.Key Duties
- Establishes a safe work environment for clients, customers and
staff by ensuring equipment safety and compliance with Sodexo
safety and loss prevention programs and by providing safety-related
training and equipment inventory maintenance.
- Provide leadership and direction to non-exempt employees
- Coordinate/conduct employee training
- Administer Human Resource processes (hiring, performance
reviews, constructive counseling, prepare work schedules, payroll,
- Interact with outside vendors
- Ensure Sodexo Operating Standards for Environmental Service are
in place and consistently met.
- Develop/implement action plans for improvement in compliance
with Sodexo Operating Standards as identified.
- Reviews and maintains assigned areas of the Sodexo/Client
budget commitments.Qualifications & Requirements:Basic Education
Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Keywords: Sodexo, Jacksonville , Environmental Services / Custodial Manager 2, Executive , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!