Director Of Purchasing
Company: Aston Carter
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Currently seeking a Director of Purchasing for a manufacturing
company in Northeast Florida. This is a great opportunity for
someone seeking long term stability, a competitive salary, and
great benefits with a reputable organization.Description:The
Director of Purchasing with supervise the process of sourcing and
purchasing materials for manufacturing production operations as
- Be responsible for sourcing and purchasing essential materials
for production operations.
- Be responsible for researching material suppliers, comparing
costs and working closely with production.
- Responsible for investigating alternatives to streamline
inventory levels and implement effective solutions.
- Responsible for overseeing receiving department and inbound
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and
- Forecasting prices and market trends.
- Analyze market and delivery systems to assess present and
future material availability.
- Negotiating contracts with vendors and evaluating quality,
price, reliability, and technical support.Requirements to Apply
- 7-10 years of purchasing experience required.
- Must have 5+ years of management/supervising experience.
- Must have ERP experience.
- Pricing negotiation experience required.
- Manufacturing experience preferred. (raw materials such as
- Excel, Word and PowerPoint experience.
- International sourcing experience preferred.
- Relationship management experience preferred. About Aston
Carter: Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll
never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never
solicit money from you. At Aston Carter, we're dedicated to
expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who
power our business. Our success is driven by the talented,
motivated people who join our team across a range of positions -
from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of
our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career
success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth
is limitless. Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading
staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and
premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America.
Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our
clients' capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions
to address today's workforce challenges. For organizations looking
for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals,
visit . Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global
leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity
employer and will consider all applications without regards to
race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information or any characteristic protected by law. If you would
like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the
modification or adjustment of the job application process or
interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email for
other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about
this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom
of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for
questions about this position.
Keywords: Aston Carter, Jacksonville , Director Of Purchasing, Executive , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!