Company: Corrocoat USA
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Inventory Manager position requires a multi-talented
individual whom can work in the office and in the manufacturing
shop. The role includes setting up shipments of finished goods with
our logistics vendors, emailing the customers, communicating with
the manufacturing team, accounting and management and physically
placing 50 lbs buckets of coating on pallets in preparation for
shipments. In addition, the candidate will be responsible for data
entry into a spreadsheet of all of the raw matrials purchased and
finished goods sold or used, monitoring the stocks of given
materials, purchasing raw materials from vendors, negotiate on
prices and delivery and more.
The right candidate will have the computer skills required to
manage the inventory on spreadsheets and/or other software. In
addition, they must possess the physical ability to move 50 lbs
pails of coating and paint onto and off of pallets daily so as to
expedite new shipments and recieve raw materials purchased.
*Job Duties: *
1. Responsible for Shipping Finished Goods (FG) to Customers.
2. Responsible for assisting the manufacturing team in palletizing
FG in preparation for shipment.
3. Responsible for receiving all goods into Corrocoat USA shop.
4. Responsible for assisting Manufacturing Team in maintaining a
clean and organized Manufacturing Shop, lab and coating
5. Responsible for shipping, receiving, storage and inventory of
the other materials that we distrubute for our sister company
6. Responsible for daily communication to vendors, customers and
management on the status of shipments.
7. Responsible for filling and distribution of orders.
8. Ensure that all movement forms are filled out and filed
9. In charge of data entry of inventory movement forms into the
10. In charge of management of the Raw Materials and Finished Goods
11. Responsible for initiation of purchasing materials in order to
maintain our minimum stock levels and working with the
manufacturing team , sales team and general manager to effectively
forecast our RM needs respective to upcoming demand, taking into
account lead ties for given raw materials.
12. Responsible for taking a quarterly inventory of raw materials
and a monthly inventory of finished goods.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $42,000.00 - $49,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Jacksonville, FL 32258: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Inventory control: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Corrocoat USA, Jacksonville , Inventory Manager, Executive , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!