Assistant Nurse Manager Hepatology Multisystem PCU FT Nights
Posted on: November 26, 2022
DescriptionAll the benefits and perks you need for you and your
- Up to *$30,000 Sign-on Bonus and $3,000 Relocation available
for eligible candidates (see terms below)
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Career Development
- Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without
out-of-pocket tuition expense)
- Nursing Clinical Ladder Program*
- Team Based Nursing Model*Our promise to you:Joining
AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. Its about
belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each
person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit.
AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and
grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences
you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that
together we are even better.Schedule: Full-Time/NightShift: 7p-7a,
Weekend Rotation RequiredLocation: OrlandoThe community youll be
- Located on a lush tropical campus, our flagship hospital,
1,368-bed AdventHealth Orlando
- serves as the major tertiary facility for much of the
Southeast, the Caribbean and South America
- AdventHealth Orlando houses one of the largest Emergency
Departments and largest cardiac catheterization labs in the
- We are already one of the busiest hospitals in the nation,
providing service excellence to more than 32,000 inpatients and
125,000 outpatients each yearThe role youll contribute:The ANM is a
registered professional nurse who supports the Nurse Manager or
Director in overall operations of their assigned unit. Is able to
demonstrate critical thinking skills, creativity, and has the
knowledge to manage resources to achieve quality performance,
positive employee relations, and compliance with hospital
guidelines. The ANM is skilled in coaching, mentoring, and leading
a professional and technical team in the delivery of services to
our patient population. The ANM assures quality of care is
delivered to our patients and demonstrates effective stewardship of
scarce resources. Is supportive of change activities on their unit
and works to assure implementation of change that may occur.
Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts
responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally
respectful to all.The value youll bring to the team:
- Lead the Employees Has a working knowledge of performance
expectations for all employees on the unit.
- Monitors performance of the staff and reports findings to the
nurse manager or takes corrective action for improvement as
appropriate. Uses independent judgment to make recommendations to
- Applicant selection for interview and input into the hiring
process after actively participating in the interview process.
- Performance Improvement - Demonstrates familiarity with the
performance improvement model of the organization.
- Support performance improvement activities on the unit through
problem identification, assessment, data gathering, change
implementation, and evaluation of outcomes.
- Critical Thinking Utilizes critical thinking skills in the
performance of their duties as an ANM
- Supports the planning, organizing, and leading of the unit
through application of critical thinking skills
- Business of Healthcare Delivery Utilizes a working knowledge of
health care economics and healthcare public policy as it applies to
the delivery of patient care
- Understands the broad impact of reimbursement on the delivery
of patient care services, including but not limited to Medicare,
Managed care, Medicaid, third party providers, challenges to
current health care policies, and key legislative initiatives at
the local, state, and national level.
- Technology Demonstrates an understanding of the technology
utilized on the unit.
- Is highly knowledgeable in the supply and medication management
systems of the unit*Sign-on Eligibility:
- Applicable experience required.
- Internal Candidates and Rehires within 12 months are not
- Candidates in a 50 mile radius of position eligible for full
- Must live 50 miles outside of campus address.QualificationsThe
expertise and experiences youll need to succeed:EDUCATION AND
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
- Associates degree or Diploma in Nursing
- Specific experience as delineated by the unit of employment
(see competencies)LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, OR REGISTRATION
- Current valid State of Florida or multi state license as a
- BLS certification
- Advanced Life Support certification (ACLS, PALS, NRP) per
specialty/unit requirementsThis facility is an equal opportunity
employer and complies with federal, state and local
anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.Category:
NursingOrganization: AdventHealth OrlandoSchedule: 3 - NightShift:
AdventHealth OrlandoReq ID: 22006652_4We are an equal opportunity
employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color,
creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or
disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection,
placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and
conditions of employment.
Keywords: AdventHealth, Jacksonville , Assistant Nurse Manager Hepatology Multisystem PCU FT Nights, Executive , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!