Company: Peachtree Hospitality Management
Location: Saint Augustine
Posted on: January 25, 2023
You lead with empathy, effective communication, humility,
innovation, and financial focus to manage all aspects of the hotel
operations. As General Manager, you cultivate team synergy to
deliver the ultimate guest experience.
You belong to a service culture where the regional team and company
work for you.
Joining Peachtree Hospitality means you are eligible for quarterly
bonuses, paid time off and receive vacation reimbursement for your
R&R. Health Insurance (1of the month following hire), 401(k)
plus ER Match, EPA, cell phone reimbursement, hotel travel
discounts and paid holidays.
Do what you are passionate about:
- Provide leadership and strategic planning to all departments in
support of our service culture to maximize operations and guest
- Champion brand and company reputation to exceed performance
- Key contributor to financial forecasts and budgets.
- Analyze monthly P&L statements in collaboration with
regional accounting and operations teams.
- Optimize revenues (room, F&B, etc.) to maximize
profitability throughout the hotel.
- Establish a supportive team environment by providing training &
development, coaching & counseling, and mentorship.
- Create an ambitious, fun, and loyal team, through effective
- Swiftly recruit top talent through internal and external
- Attend and contribute to weekly revenue meetings, hosted by the
in-house regional revenue team.
- Responsible for one weekly and one monthly report(yes! only 2
- Be an active member within the local community, participating
in external activities and events through volunteer work.
- Manage all hotel specific accounting duties including payroll
adhering to timeliness and accuracy.
Systems Proficiency: Profit Sword, Hotel Effectiveness, M3, and
Hospitality PMS systems
- Current/prior hotel general manager experience and/or 3+ years
hotel rooms/operations and/or sales leadership experience within
major brands (Hilton, Marriott, Hyatt, etc.).
- Ability to defuse distressed associates, guests resulting in
the best outcome to the situation.
- Ability to learn systems technology.
- Displays a magnitude of professionalism, being your
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills a
- Hospitality certifications; CHA, CHRM, CHSP, a plus.
Peachtree Group is a privately held, fully integrated real estate
investment management, lending and servicing platform. The company
owns, operates, manages and develops hotels and invests in hotel-
and other commercial real estate-related assets throughout the
United States. Through its affiliate, Peachtree Hospitality
Management, Peachtree manages the performance of 85+ hotels across
23 brands with 9,339 rooms in 21 states.
Keywords: Peachtree Hospitality Management, Jacksonville , General Manager, Executive , Saint Augustine, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!