Low Voltage Manager
Company: PPC Partners, Inc.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
The Low Voltage Manager is responsible for managing customer
satisfaction, employee satisfaction, profits, and sales growth for
ESS, a low voltage systems integrator for MetroPower's key industry
segments. This position will work with the Branch Leader to develop
and maintain relationships with Electrical, General Contractors,
and Owners. Essential Functions/Knowledge Requirements:
- Develop new customer relationships, which lead to repeat
- Maintain relationships with existing customers.
- Acquire business through networking and grow structured cabling
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers; ensure high
quality service is provided to guarantee repeat sales and favorable
recommendations. Must be able to act/react to customers' demands
- Project Management: Manage projects to a successful and
- Ensure that ESS completes project successfully, resulting in a
- Attend site-walkthroughs and pre-bid meetings, document site
conditions for use in the development of accurate cost
- Develop cost estimates, predict duration of the project,
develop schedules including contingencies.
- Ensure that projects and contractual commitments are met and
- Perform initial site surveys and complete punch lists after
completion of installation
- Manage resources which include support personnel, materials,
and associated paperwork/documentation requirements.
- Ensure all processes and procedures are followed.
- Manage project closeout package process to ensure each project
is closed out with zero punch list items and all warranties, as
built drawings, etc.Minimum Requirements:
- 1-2 years' experience leading workplace safety efforts
- 3-5 prior experience in the low voltage system industry.
- 4 year degree in Construction Management, Business Management,
or Information Technology preferred.
- Industry certifications.
- Florida Low Voltage license preferred.
- Knowledge of construction rules and codes related to
- Anticipate customer needs; exceed customer expectations while
maximizing profitability through effective project execution.
- Demonstrated ability to simultaneously manage multiple complex
- Ability to translate project requirements into innovative
execution strategies while effectively matching project
requirements to resources.
- Multi-tasking professional: must work well under pressure with
proven experience in managing multiple fast-track projects
- Strong budget forecasting, job cost and financial management
ability; demonstrated expertise in project financial and resource
- Team leader; strong organizational skills, people skills and
"meeting management" skills; proven ability to set and manage
expectations while solving complex issues with a calm
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to complete
internal and external project deliverables.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and
Microsoft Project proficiency.PPC is an Equal Opportunity
- Minority/Disabled/Veterans/Females are encouraged to apply
Keywords: PPC Partners, Inc., Jacksonville , Low Voltage Manager, Executive , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!