Company: SHRIMP SHACK SEAFOOD KITCHEN
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Welcome to our amazing world. A brand that is filled to the brim
with passionate people, creative thinkers, overachievers, servant
leaders and folks having a blast doing what they do best - helping
others. Established in Jacksonville in 2010, Shrimp Shack Seafood
Kitchen is one of the leaders of seafood fast casual dining, a
segment that blends the best of two worlds. We're fast - guests
have busy lives. Whether they join us for a quick lunch, or at
dinner we're there to serve them promptly. But we're also casual
dining, meaning we believe in delivering food to the table.
Oversee and coordinate the planning, organizing, training and
leadership necessary to achieve stated objectives in sales, costs,
employee retention, guest service and satisfaction, food quality,
cleanliness and sanitation.
- Be 21 years of age.
- Be able to communicate and understand the predominant
language(s) of the restaurant's trading area.
- Have knowledge of service and food and beverage, generally
involving at least three years of front-of-the-house operations
and/or assistant management positions.
- Possess excellent basic math skills and have the ability to
operate a cash register or POS system.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
(up to 5 hours).
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50
- Must have the stamina to work 50 to 60 hours per week.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand completely all policies, procedures, standards,
specifications, guidelines and training programs.
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive,
friendly and courteous service at all times.
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and
served according to the restaurant's recipes, portioning, cooking
and serving standards.
- Achieve company objectives in sales, service, quality,
appearance of facility and sanitation and cleanliness through
training of employees and creating a positive, productive working
- Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling
and reconciliation procedures in accordance with restaurant
policies and procedures.
- Make employment and termination decisions consistent with
General Manager Guidelines for approval or review.
- Fill in where needed to ensure guest service standards and
- Continually strive to develop your staff in all areas of
managerial and professional development.
- Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports and
schedules in an organized and timely manner.
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent
working condition through personal inspection and by following the
restaurant's preventative maintenance programs.
- Ensure that all products are received in correct unit count and
condition and deliveries are performed in accordance with the
restaurant's receiving policies and procedures.
- Oversee and ensure that restaurant policies on employee
performance appraisals are followed and completed on a timely
- Schedule labor as required by anticipated business activity
while ensuring that all positions are staffed when and as needed
and labor cost objectives are met.
- Be knowledgeable of restaurant policies regarding personnel and
administer prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for any
and all violations of company policies, rules and procedures.
- Fully understand and comply with all federal, state, county and
municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor
requirements of the restaurant, employees and guests.
- Provide advice and suggestions to General Manager as
Location: Jacksonville Beach
Keywords: SHRIMP SHACK SEAFOOD KITCHEN, Jacksonville , Assistant Manager, Executive , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!