Growth Marketing Manager
Company: Triad Financial Service Inc.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description:Triad Financial Services is looking for a Growth
Marketing Manager. This position will support the marketing &
communications efforts to launch & drive mortgage offerings at
Triad Financial Services (TFS). The candidate will manage the
coordination & delivery of multiple brand, marketing activities for
the TFS. This role is responsible for planning & coordinating the
development & execution of marketing programs to drive awareness,
consideration & purchase of the company's mortgage products and
services. This role collaborates with national/regional sales
managers, channels managers and outside agencies to develop
marketing & advertising strategies and tactics to meet the
company's goals for Mortgage product sales.Below are some of the
responsibilities of the role:
- Support the development of marketing collateral, direct and
print marketing campaigns as needed, value propositions,
organizational design improvements and other activities as needed
to positively impact both Marketing and Business goals while
advancing the Triad brand and the quality of the brand.
- Maintain close relationships with sales and operations leaders
to help identify business opportunities that improve revenue growth
and competitive advantage.
- Responsible for understanding the voice of the customer and
monitoring and compiling customer reviews via social media using
reputation management applications, developing / executing
customer-focused campaigns and tactics that provide competitive
- Responsible for working with business partners in eCommerce,
Cross-Sell Marketing and Operations to enhance Online and Social
marketing capabilities available to Business teams.
- Optimize the media mix in campaigns to ensure integration
between channels (dealers, Manufacturers, Investors). Consider all
channels of communication and customer touch points including:
TV/video, radio, print, outdoor, direct mail, email, website,
mobile, online media, statement inserts and messages, outbound
telemarketing and inbound call center.
- Work hand-in-hand with the sales and operations teams to ensure
objectives and strategies are aligned.
- Participate in the development of marketing strategies to
maximize opportunities in the current high-value segments and newly
developed service products.
- Analyze program results, make recommendations for further
improvement to senior leadership, and implement program
- Track, understand, and report on key marketing performance
indicators on a regular basis.
- Manage development and distribution of annual/quarterly
- Collaborate with the Legal and Compliance partners to ensure
all marketing campaigns and materials are in compliance.
- Stay abreast of new marketing techniques and channels to
determine their applicability to mortgage programs.
- Complete post-analyses of marketing programs to monitor
effectiveness in meeting goals and to gather learnings to inform
the development of future programs.The successful candidate for
this role will be on the ground floor of building a marketing
function to support the tremendous growth that Triad is
experiencing. This role will have significant impact in supporting
our sales and operating teams in both selling our financial
products and services and providing an outstanding customer
experience! Come join us! This position is based in our
Jacksonville, FL Headquarters. This position has a base salary
range of $70 to $100K plus an annual bonus. And we offer a variety
of benefits, including: 401K Retirement Savings Plan including
Matching and Company Contributions; Comprehensive medical, dental,
vision insurance programs; Life Insurance and Accidental & Death
and Dismemberment Programs; Short and Long Term Disability
Insurance Offerings; Generous PTO Plan; Reward and Recognition
programs. PM22Requirements:What we are looking for in a top
- 5+ years broad and integrated marketing experience in mortgage
- Knowledge of both traditional and digital marketing
- Commitment and Passion for customer experience
- Strong project management, interpersonal and organizational
skills & exp working cross-functionally with other teams
- Proficient problem-solving skills -- solutions oriented
- Strong proficiency in Excel and ability to analyze/interpret
data and provide meaningful summaries
- Conceptualization and implementation skills relating to new
- The ability to travel as the role requires.Triad is an Equal
Opportunity EmployerWe extend equal employment opportunities to
qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of
an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
pregnancy status, marital status, military or veteran status,
genetic disposition or any other reason protected by
Keywords: Triad Financial Service Inc., Jacksonville , Growth Marketing Manager, Executive , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!