Company: Dicks Wings
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Summary of Position:
Oversee and coordinate the planning, organizing, training and
leadership necessary to achieve stated objectives in sales, costs,
employee retention, guest service and satisfaction, food quality,
cleanliness and sanitation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understand completely all policies, procedures, standards,
specifications, guidelines and training programs.
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive,
friendly and courteous service at all times.
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and
served according to the restaurant's recipes, portioning, cooking
and serving standards.
- Achieve company objectives in sales, service, quality,
appearance of facility and sanitation and cleanliness through
training of employees and creating a positive, productive working
- Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling
and reconciliation procedures in accordance with restaurant
policies and procedures.
- Make employment and termination decisions consistent with
General Manager's guidelines for approval or review.
- Fill in where needed to ensure guest service standards and
- Continually strive to develop your staff in all areas of
managerial and professional development.
- Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports and
schedules in an organized and timely manner.
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent
working condition through personal inspection and by following the
restaurant's preventative maintenance programs.
- Ensure that all products are received in correct unit count and
condition and deliveries are performed in accordance with the
restaurant's receiving policies and procedures.
- Oversee and ensure that restaurant policies on employee
performance appraisals are followed and completed on a timely
- Schedule labor as required by anticipated business activity
while ensuring that all positions are staffed when and as needed
and labor cost objectives are met.
- Be knowledgeable of restaurant policies regarding personnel and
administer prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for any
and all violations of company policies, rules and procedures.
- Fully understand and comply with all federal, state, county and
municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor
requirements of the restaurant, employees and guests.
- Provide advice and suggestions to General Manager as needed.
- Be 21 years of age.
- Be able to communicate and understand the predominant
language(s) of the restaurant's trading area.
- Have knowledge of service and food and beverage, generally
involving at least three years of front-of-the-house operations
and/or management positions.
- Possess excellent basic math skills and have the ability to
operate a POS system.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
(up to 5 hours).
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50
- Must have the stamina to work 50 to 60 hours per week.
Keywords: Dicks Wings, Jacksonville , Assistant Manager, Executive , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...