MANAGER OF ANALYTICS - PHP INFORMATICS - Relocate to Albuquerque, NM
Company: Presbyterian Healthcare Services
Posted on: February 16, 2019
About Us Presbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of eight hospitals, a statewide health plan and a growing multi-specialty medical group. Founded in New Mexico in 1908, it is the state's largest private employer with approximately 11,000 employees. Presbyterian's story is really the story of the remarkable people who have chosen to work here. Starting with Reverend Cooper who began our journey in 1908, the hard work of thousands of physicians, employees, board members, and other volunteers brought Presbyterian from a tiny tuberculosis sanatorium to a statewide healthcare system, serving more than 700,000 New Mexicans. We are part of New Mexico's history - and committed to its future. That is why we will continue to work just as hard and care just as deeply to serve New Mexico for years to come. Job Description Type of Opportunity: Full TimeFTE: 1.000000Exempt: YesWork Schedule: DaysLocation: Rev Hugh Cooper Admin Center
*This is a relocation opportunity to Albuquerque, NM. Qualified applicants may be eligible for relocation assistance. Education:
* Bachelor Degree
Bachelors degree in a business, healthcare or quantitative field. Masters degree highly preferred. Eight or more years of related business intelligence, analytics and reporting work experience. Three or more years of management experience directly managing/supervising cross functional team(s) or other relevant leadership experience. Experience managing complex projects with diverse teams and developing data driven and outcome based initiatives to improve business decision making and operational efficiencies. Deep healthcare data (e.g., profiling), statistical analysis experience, and demonstrated understanding of health care and delivery system processes. Knowledge of program evaluation, predictive modeling, data mining, and clinical best practices preferred. Must have requisite content knowledge related to program outcomes evaluation, BI tools (e.g., Business objects), data visualizations tools (e.g., Tableau), statistical software such as SAS and Modeling techniques, as well as general health service research and outcomes reporting/analytics.
Preferred Qualifications:*Care management *Clinical operations*HEDIS/quality*Population health
Competencies and skills:
* Analytics skills
* SKILL-Microsoft Office
* SKILL-Ability to present to various audiences
* SKILL-Ability to pull detail reports out of systems.
* SKILL-Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in person and via telephone with members, employer groups, brokers, physicians, and physician office staff using strong dialogue and customer service competencies.
* SKILL-Written communication
Coordinate reporting/analytical talents pipeline & manage projects in concert with other work stream Directors within the Analytics Organization (AO). Advise leaders & operators on the prioritization of projects and business implications of reporting/analytics to the organization. Manage and develop reporting/analytical approaches to identify, measure and evaluate health-related solutions and services. Prescribe a set performance standards and utilize them to guide, train and mentor reporting/analytical staff to conduct opportunity analyses, program evaluation work and reporting/analytics execution. Benefits Benefits are effective day-one (for .45 FTE and above) and include:
- Competitive salaries
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Free wellness programs
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Retirement plans, including matching employer contributions
- Continuing education and career development opportunities
- Life insurance and short/long term disability programs About New MexicoNew Mexico's unique blend of Spanish, Mexican and Native American influences contribute to a culturally rich lifestyle. Add in Albuquerque's International Balloon Fiesta, Los Alamos' nuclear scientists, Roswell's visitors from outer space, and Santa Fe's artists, and you get an eclectic mix of people, places and experiences that make this state great. Cities in New Mexico are continually ranked among the nation's best places to work and live by Forbes magazine, Kiplinger's Personal Finance, and other corporate and government relocation managers like Worldwide ERC. New Mexico offers endless recreational opportunities to explore, and enjoy an active lifestyle. Venture off the beaten path, challenge your body in the elements, or open yourself up to the expansive sky. From hiking, golfing and biking to skiing, snowboarding and boating, it's all available among our beautiful wonders of the west. AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED. PHS is a drug-free and tobacco-free employer with smoke free campuses.#LI-IT
Keywords: Presbyterian Healthcare Services, Jacksonville , MANAGER OF ANALYTICS - PHP INFORMATICS - Relocate to Albuquerque, NM, Executive , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!