Looking for a Data Support Analysis -
Posted on: March 18, 2019
Responsible for developing, designing and testing Access and SQL databases to support NSC business operations including telephone sales, productivity measures, service levels, staffing requirements and budgeting. Works with end user to determine NSC business requirements including scope, objectives, user and system needs. Position also provides list management support for the Outbound Sales department which includes information received from federal and state agencies, vendors and ADT offices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Develop Access and SQL database programs to support NSC operations. This includes creating new databases and the ability to combine data from different ADT systems to execute multi-level reporting.
2. Review, test and document databases based on established requirements during multiple application life-cycle phases (e.g., development, testing, user acceptance, testing, etc.)
3. Run internal and external database and SQL programs to provide reporting as required, i.e. expense, budgeting, staffing, productivity, sales.
4. Maintain all reporting databases within the NSC; includes modifying current programs to meet business requirements.
5. Perform ADHOC queries utilizing SQL programming language in the Telemar system.
6. Interact with end user to determine business requirements including scope, objectives, needs and system capabilities.
7. Analyze data and provide recommendations on changes in processes in any aspect of business operations, i.e., service levels, staffing, etc.
8. Provide maintenance on incoming lists from outside sources and conversion of the data for use by the Mosaics Dialer or other groups.
9. Other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in computer science or business related field or equivalent work experience.
Experience: Three-five years of prior related experience.
Skills: Advanced Microsoft Access, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
SQL programming language required.
Strong knowledge of Telemar.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Project management skills.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.
Keywords: , Jacksonville , Looking for a Data Support Analysis -, Executive , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!